[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So here we go. >Met guy last semester >Probably like 5'4''ish,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: 5cf.jpg (105 KB, 680x869) Image search: [Google]
5cf.jpg
105 KB, 680x869
So here we go.

>Met guy last semester
>Probably like 5'4''ish, gay as shit hairless twink
>But we have the same hobbies and enjoy each others company, so we hang out outside of college
>I'm not gay, or at least don't think I am, and he told me really liked me more than just as a friend
>Told him that I'm not gay, but I really like him as well, just sort of conflicted

So what do I do? I mean if this guy was a girl, he'd be fucking 10/10 personality wise. Most gay people I know are incredibly obnoxious, but he isn't. Just reminds me of a regular guy, but small and feminine. I've never given though to being with a guy at all.

I mean for a guy he is pretty cute I guess. I don't think I've ever seen a hair on his body, he is probably like 125-ish lbs at 5'4'', so pretty thin, but not a complete rail. Really fucking androgynous face. Lets put it this way, if he dressed as a girl, put make up on, and didn't speak, you wouldn't be able to tell.

The other night he was at my place, and we were on the couch, he seems to like making physical contact with me as much as possible, so he had his legs across my lap, while watching a movie. He kept readjusting and "accidentally" brushed my dick with his feet a few times, and my dick reacted and got hard. He just gave me a look, but didn't say anything about it.

What do I do /adv/? I've never considered myself gay, or even though of fucking a dude, but I'm almost convinced. But I love vaginas so much. Conflicted as shit about this.
>>
Nigga u gay
>>
Honestly just go for it. But prepare beforehand and know that it is gonna be different than if you were with a girl. Also, try to figure out whether you'd be open to a relationship or not, and definitely discuss that with him pre-anything. You don't want to sacrifice your friendship for something that might be fleeting.
>>
File: 1462679931518.jpg (19 KB, 387x468) Image search: [Google]
1462679931518.jpg
19 KB, 387x468
>>17235787
>mfw I'm 5'4" 125lbs and hairless, and gay
Do I know you OP?
>>
File: c0f.png (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
c0f.png
46 KB, 640x480
>>17235801
Dunno. Did you recently watch Event Horizon with your "straight" friend at 3 in the morning, and constantly brush your feet into his crotch?
>>
Nigga I love pussy too. I can bury my face in a good pussy for hours on end. But if a cute little fucker like what you described is practically begging me to fuck him, I'm gonna put it in without hesitation.
>>
just use him as a nice mouth to fuck when your bored and have no puss.
>>
>>17235817
Omg...
>>
File: 2vwv8dg.gif (792 KB, 300x177) Image search: [Google]
2vwv8dg.gif
792 KB, 300x177
>>17235860
You kids have fun!
>>
>>17235860
Haha, no way man. I know he lurks 4chan, but I doubt he is here.

What letter does my middle name begin with?
>>
>>17235885
J
>>
>>17235888
Nope. But maybe you can convince your friend to fuck you too? I think I may just say fuck it, call him, and have him come spend the night.
>>
>>17235891
It's weird because you correctly described my height and weight, and I happened to watch a movie (I'm not even sure what movie it was desu) with a straight friend at 3am, brushing my feet on his crotch.

That's just crazy. I don't think he'd be down to do anything like that..
>>
>>17235915
Well, in my case, I did not mind him brushing his feet on my crotch, because it felt quite nice, and I'm thinking of letting him do it again. Just.. without pants on.

So if he let you do that, maybe he'll let you do him?
>>
>>17235922
Really doubt it. You know how guys act gay around their friends for fun? I think that's just what he thought I was doing.
>>
>>17235838
Me too. I fucked this twink friend of mine a few months ago and it was pretty great honestly. First and only gay experience. Thinking of fucking him again later this summer bcuz I recently broke up with my batshit gf, and getting laid with random chicks is kind of a chore. I'm more into anal than pussy anyways, and I despise female drama.

Tldr: go for it faggot!
>>
>>17235927
Well that sucks. The brushing of feet against my dick nearly broke me on the spot desu.

So he doesn't actually know you're gay for real?
>>
>>17235927
[spoiler]that's what they want you to think[/spoiler]
>>
>>17235935
Oh he knows, he was the first I came out to. Anyone can tell by just hearing the way I speak anyway.

Hahahahaha, would you actually let him make a move on you?
>>
>>17235949
If he kept rubbing his feet against my dick, I probably would have let him make a move now that I think about it. Felt pretty fucking good.

What state are you in?
>>
>>17235961
That's pretty hot desu.
I'm in Colorado famo
>>
>>17235968
Ah I see, I'm in Florida. Yeah, it was pretty good. I'm getting horny thinking about it actually.

I'm about to call him now.
>>
>>17235973
Call him. Get a good footjob and a blowjob!
>>
>>17235985
Alright, he said he'll be here in about an hour. Since I'm assuming you're the same guy from earlier, you wanna hear how it goes later? Might help your situation or something
>>
>>17235996
Sure! Would love to hear how it goes.
>>
>>17236005
you going to be lurking here or got a kik or something?
>>
>>17236028
Don't have kik so I guess I'll lurk.
>>
bumping cause i wanna know what happens to op tonight too
>>
>>17236313
Same
>>
bumperoni
>>
Bumping this so it doesn't die cause all wanna know if OP got lucky
>>
>>17235787
bumping this is some topkek shit
>>
>>17235787
BUMP
>>
bumparoon
>>
>>17235787
>just sort of conflicted

Do you like putting your dick in his ass?
>>
Bumping to hear about OP getting lucky
>>
>>17235787
I wanna be in this situation. Fuck I havent got laid in like 4 months feelsbadman
>>
>>17237357
straight to the point
>>
Bump so I can tell if OP put his dick in his friend.
>>
I think OP got murdered
>>
Bump
Also OP please come back to us soon
>>
>>17235787
Stop hanging out with him. He wants you to be gay. The amount that you hang out, people will will start thinking you're together, and if anyone asks him, he will make it sound like you are on the fence or sort of involved. You don't want shit to do with that. You don't have to not hang out, just limit the amount of time you spend with him. Plus, it will help him get over you. It's better for both parties.

This comes from experience.
>>
>>17235787

if you want to do it, do it. you got an erection and seem to be trying to rationalize that its striaght to bang him.

its not. its gay. but gay is not wrong. gay is not bad. gay is not something you have to tell anyone.

im gay, but i stay in the closet for the most part. only my best friend knows, and he only knows cuz we met when i asked him out.

i say go for it if you dont mind ruining the friendship. dont know how close you are bro wise.
>>
bumping. come back OP.
>>
Bump before bed.
>>
Bump bump bump
>>
Bump
And wise words from the anons above me
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.