[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey, i don't have health insurance and I've only got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1465355596529.jpg (134 KB, 1277x714) Image search: [Google]
1465355596529.jpg
134 KB, 1277x714
hey, i don't have health insurance and I've only got about 100 dollars to my name. i shit blood everytime i go to the toilet. what should i do? i'm not in any real pain, but my guts feel all gnarly.
>>
See you in hell dude
>>
>>17235690
what's money have to do with seeing a doctor?
>>
>>17235994

>EUfag

But seriously dude, blood is bad. See a doctor.
>>
>>17235690
You're going to become anemic and the more you wait, the more care you'll need.
>>
>>17235690
Is the blood red? Don't panic, this is a good thing. The redder the blood the closer it is to your asshole, which is good. Means it's likely haemorrhoids or an anal tear. Easily fixable.

Brown or black blood though? You are bleeding internally and you are dying.
>>
You absolutely should see a doctor but I understand that it is not possible in your current condition. Meanwhile, can you provide us with more information? Since when did you start shitting blood? What is the color of the blood? How is your general health, are there other symptoms, any unusual pain or weakness? Did you eat anything sharp that might puncture your inside? Did you put anything up your colon that might have torn something? Did the amount of blood slowly increase over time, did it happen all of a sudden, is it getting worse every day? You should write down every but of information you can think of and then try asking a medical-oriented forum. Even asking the medical section of reddit is fine, which is frequented by actual professional from what I've heard. You do need a doctor to treat you but at least you can try to find more information about your condition.
>>
Do you drink too much?

If so, stop.

If not, go to hispital, get treated and avoid paying bill until you have money
>>
Medfag here. Shitting blood is never good. No one here can conclusively say why you're bleeding or how bad it is. It could be cancer or any number of deadly conditions. It could be a minor thing. Either way, you have to get to a doctor first thing tomorrow. Medical bills are forgotten with time. There's a statute on collections, you don't actually have to pay them.

>>17236159
Idiot
>>
>>17235690
>spray on tan
>go to emergency room
>leave wallet and id at home
>say your name is Juan José Carlos de Garcia de Martinez del Carmen
>inform them you don't feel too good and have shat blood
>receive free medical care
>murrica
>>
They have a legal obligation to help you and sort out finances later.

Get help before you get dead from bleeding internally
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.