[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
your gf/bf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: photo_57.png (5 KB, 57x57) Image search: [Google]
photo_57.png
5 KB, 57x57
how did you meet your gf/bf
>>
First time i saw him was when i went to carnival with mutual friends. He was dressed as a nun. Then i saw him again at a bbq at friends house. That's where i REALLY catched a crush. Then he came along when that same friend invited me out on my birthday. We ended up talking all night, and kissing us goodbye at 5am. The rest is history.
>>
Through a roommate who was a mutual friend.

Been together 6 years and married for 1
>>
On [email protected], in the /fit/ related chat.
>>
>>17235514
Here goes:
>

Fuck you, OP. Thanks for the reminder.
>>
>Implying
Ehhh. Probably some day soon, not many girls I've met who clicked with me, but there's plenty out there.
>>
>>17235543

no homo?
>>
>>17235550
N O H O M O
O H O M O
H O M O
O M O
M O
O
>>
>>17235514
first two at school, third one on omegle oddly enough
>>
>>17235514
In Rome
>>
File: AmIRight.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
AmIRight.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>>17235656
New meaning to the phrase "when in Rome," huh?
>>
>>17235514
First and only gf, on omegle late 2014. Texted and facetimed for a few months, then she flew across the country to meet me. Spent an entire week just fucking, cuddling, and hanging out.
Fast forward to February this year, she didn't want to do LDR anymore, so she left me. Stopped talking but she texted me last week on my birthday, said thanks and that was it.
>>
>>17235670
I am not a native english speak and so do not understand this comment
>>
>>17235758
I too am english speaker of not native. Comment understanding makes little know
>>
>>17235771
Speaker*
Happens with big thumbs, what i meant to say i that i do not know all english sayings and phrases
>>
>>17235514
Went go get my haircut. Walked in and thought she was the regular Barbie princess type. She ended up being a blacksmith and farrier. 15 minute haircut turned in to an hour long cut. We get married in October.
>>
>>17235758
>>17235771
The full phrase is "When in Rome, do
as the Romans do". It means to make an effort to integrate into the culture when you're visiting another country.

Unrelated to this phrase, to "do" someone is slang for having sex with them. So they're saying that since they met their lover in Rome "do as the Romans do" has now changed to "have sex with Romans" in a double play on words.
>>
At a comic con. I was dressed as the character his character is with in the comic. Been dating almost two years and engaged to be married next year.
>>
He sat next to me in high school chemistry class. He tried to impress me by telling me he had a benign brain tumor (he doesn't). I kinda thought he was a loser. It's been several years, and I'm still pretty sure he's a loser, but he makes killer nachos so it's all good.
>>
>>17235563
>omingle
Tf how?
>>
>>17236619
You guys sound like a reddit couple.. because I guess any board where women regularly post has to be pretty liberal...

Anyway, I met my girl in high school.
>>
>>17236638
You're right; nachos are notoriously liberal
>>
>>17235514
Bar trivia with a group of friends
>>
>>17236707
Well, more the fact that you openly call your loser, and then try to placate us with some dude weed humor. It's doulbethink liberals are notorious for.
>>
My cousin introduced us. We started hanging out by catching a show a couple times and talked a lot. At the time she had a LDR that fell apart at the end of the year; a day after they ended we hooked.
>>
Through a mutual friend.
>>
>>17235844
But she wasn't roman neither did i sex her up in rome
>>
>>17236619

I like you.
>>
OkCupid.
>>
Shitposting on 4chan. Not even joking.
We're planning to get married December.
>>
Facebook.
Very good place to meet people if you're good with words.
>>
A Pokemon forum 8 years ago.

But we had a LDR, he lived in NZ and I'm in Netherlands. 7 years ago he moved here with me. Still happy as ever with him.
>>
tinder.
>>
>>17236619
>calls him a loser
its not even being cute or endearing its just being a cunt, please stop.
>>
>>17237363
You don't know the backstory. She could be the sweetest cunt. Don't be a PC joykill jerk.
>>
At a bar.
He was talking to his best friend and being sarcastic and awful, I overheard their conversation while I was ordering a beer and laughed. He smiled at me and introduced himself. We started talking.
Three hours later I knew he was the love of my life. Four years later, I'm still convinced.

>>17237339
Oh I think I read something your boyfriend posted here a few days ago, your story was so sweet and he sounded so in love with you.
>>
My friend had a friend who was "bothering her" (not really) and she told me to add him on FB to find out if he likes her (she hated him) and I did and we hit it off. 6 years and still going.
So yeah, Facebook?
>>
>>17237363
>being a cunt

Really?
I'm not the anon you're responding to, but where I live is pretty common to call your friends names and make fun of them. Of course you don't really think the awful shit you say, but it's still fun to joke around and playfully tease them. And your SO should be your best friend, after all.

My boyfriend saved me in his phone as "Fatso" for 6 months because I gained 2 kg. I still call him "grandma" because he once asked me how to do something with an app on his phone.
>>
>>17237402
You two sound likeable.
>>
>>17235514

Met online playing forum based RPGs. Writing and shit. Became friends. Played video games. Moved 3 states over. aayyyy
>>
In the college library. I remember it being a bright sunny day with a calm breeze, I went to the library to get some books and study, as I got a handful of books I turned around and accidentally bumped into her, knocking down the books we were carrying. We both knelt down at the same time apologizing whilst picking up the books, she had a crap ton of books so I decided to help her pick them up. I gave them to her and I gave her a smile and noticed that she had a lil bit of trouble carrying them so I offered to help.

And from there we basically talked and things developed even further. She was one of those rare beautiful shy types you would sometimes see around college. It shocks me that if I didn't decide to go to the library that day none of this would've ever happened. Fate huh?
>>
>>17237570
sweet
>>
>>17237570
THis can't be true, nothing is ever this easy.
>>
File: 1413414101227.jpg (278 KB, 1803x1371) Image search: [Google]
1413414101227.jpg
278 KB, 1803x1371
During the last couple of weeks of my internship last year. She started working there too and before I left we thought it'd be a good idea to hang out, which we did a week later.

come to think of it, meeting a new gf is like 95% luck
>>
>>17237376
Yeah, he post here often when people had trouble with LDR's, he cares so much and is so sweet. I'm really happy I got him in my life.
>>
>>17236638
>>17237363
All this somersault ;)

>>17235514
Same school since elementary. In middle school I hung out with her friends and she thought I was annoying. High school she still thought I was annoying but couldn't eesist muh charms. Now it's been almost 8 years.

She still thinks I'm annoying, but she still can't resist.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.