[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another stupid relationship thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mmihkn3PkE1spiuxqo1_500.gif (1000 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmihkn3PkE1spiuxqo1_500.gif
1000 KB, 500x280
So i went out with this girl i know for 3 dates and then she broke things off because she was not into it. Told me we could still be friends and that bullshit. This was about 6 months ago.

Then i tried to be her friend but it was not working on my end because i was still very much in to her. So i broke off contact for some time, up until a few weeks ago.

Now we are texting daily and we hang out some time, like once a week. Im afraid im not so physically atractive, but im working on that(losing weight). Whenever we hang out she's laughing alot at my jokes and sometimes she gets touchy. Now im wondering if i have another shot at this.

Should i stay away and respect that she said no? Should i get fit and try again? What do you guys recommend.
>>
>>17235360
Continue getting fit, drop hints occasionally, see how she responds. Whatever you do, do not give her 100% of your attention.
>>
Getting fit won't change her mind. Did she say she was not attracted to you? If you got sick from food at a restaurant why would you go back? Work on yourself and other girls, don't torture yourself.
>>
How do you know that the reason she rejected you was because she wasn't attracted to you?
>>
>>17235386
She wants to hang out with me, and talks a lot over text. So i figured im not attrective to her. Hence im working out and maybe she would be attrected to me.
>>
>>17235398
That doesn't necessarily mean she's not attracted to you physically. You might just be someone she's okay being friends with, but there's something about you non-physically that eliminates you as a potential partner
>>
>>17235379
True. Solid point
>>
>>17235401
Also true, but i can not really be sure until im fit and try again right?
>>
>>17235373
Will try to do this.
>>
Work on getting fit and maybe start taking to few other girls casually. Or sometimes blow her off for other girls. Make sure she realizes she's not first priority since she only wants you as a friend. She might miss the attention and start to have feelings for you once she realizes u have other options and are looking better
>>
>>17235373
Listen to this person cos they are talking sense. If you work hard at it and she still ain't interested, someone else will appreciate the work you have put in
>>
>>17235411
OK, look at it this way, why make her life more difficult because you like her? She said no in a nice enough way she is your friend. Asking her again will just be irritating.

I'm in a situation now. The girl is nice enough but I never text her first but she will text me sometimes weeks apart. She keeps telling me how good I look and shit, how much she is exercising, all the guys she rejects, shit like that. It's not bad enough to be mad about it but sometimes I wish she'd just find a bf because it ain't going to be me. I even tried explaining why, it's a waste of time, there are too many factors that go into looking someone and if I'm not interested in someone, that's it, no matter how much weight they lose or whatever.

Why do you want to be with someone who didn't like your at first or will like you later because you have a nice body or something?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.