[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic unrelated Got weird feelings for my sister, /adv/ >Im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1465384722810.jpg (449 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
1465384722810.jpg
449 KB, 1600x1064
Pic unrelated

Got weird feelings for my sister, /adv/
>Im 23, she's 21
>She's my favorite person to be around, more so than my current GF of 4 years
>recently she got a BF and I'm mad jealous
>the thought of her with a man sickens me
>fooled around a little when we were younger, haven't talked about it in like 6 years
>used to talk to each other about everything
>all of a sudden she's less willing to talk, presumably because of her bf
>no time for each other
>no fun with each other

What do? Sometimes I think I'm in love with her, then that passes when we sit and char and I realise she's like a really good friend
>>
I would tell her shes my favorite person to be around even if she finds that kind of weird. And go from there kind of hinting about your crush on her. See how she feels about you. Ease into it, see what happens
>>
You are just gay and confused, you can't feel anything possitive towards a woman without mistaking it for love
>>
>>17235305
are you physically attracted to her as well?
>>
I think you're a bit confused due to being single. She's currently the only woman in your life your age who you can fully open up to.

Also, dear god, 4chan is the literal worst place to post about this, please reevaluate your judgement skills.
>>
>>17236054
> more so than my current GF of 4 years
Why does /adv/ can't into reading comprehension?
>>
>>17236038
I think so, it's very confusing though

>>17236001
I'll try and come out with it in that case

>>17236017
Pretty straight, I think
>>
>>17236912
>What do?
Well, you're in love with your sister. What can you actually do? If she weren't your sister and she was single, would you dump your current gf to get with her?
>>
Look, take it from me, "win"cest ruins lives. I know this from firsthand experience.

You're confused and you've got a fetish from the internet. You need to leave her as a friend. You're not jealous, you're misinterpreting your protective instincts as a brother and even if you aren't you need to believe you are.

I wont tell you my whole story because its not terribly interesting and the end of the story is everything is fucked up.

Get a girlfriend and get over your sister.
>>
>>17236912
>I think so, it's very confusing though
Imagine fucking her right now. Be detailed. Think about staring into her eyes while you're thrusting into her, grabbing her tits and having her touching you. See if you can make yourself cum while imagining yourself inside her. Do that, and then compare it to the idea of sex with your current girlfriend. Which scenario is more satisfying?
>>
>>17236928
>Get a girlfriend and get over your sister
But I've got a girlfriend. A long term one at that. I don't feel as close to her as I do my sister, and really never have.

Also it sounds like telling your story would be very relevant

>>17236932
Well I'm not about to masturbate, but yea, it's very arousing. I guess I do find her attractive.

>>17236921
I don't know. It's all very hypothetical until it happens.

>>17236054
4chan is an anonymous image board, where I can vent and maybe get some advice. It sounds like a good place to post about it.
>>
>>17237043
Well dude, I don't know what type of advice you're looking for. So you're in love with your sister. Do you want to do anything about it... or?
>>
>>17237048
I don't know, that's why I asked. Any relevant past experience or advice would be good, but I understand it's a very niche situation to find yourself in
>>
>>17237065
Relevant past experience was not with my sister but with my cousin. We became fuckbuddies for a while until we both caught feelings for each other. We were young, we were both 18. "Dated" for like a month but it was hard keeping it from family. Also, we didn't really get along beyond sex. She's the opposite of me. We weren't too close. So that and family is the reason we broke it off.

With a sister though, that's a lot different. I'd say it's harder to go anywhere beyond the brother-sister relationship, but if you two really get along that well, I wouldn't really know.
>>
Do not act on these feelings if you want to maintain any relationship with your sister. If you fuck up you'll be the black sheep of your family for life.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.