[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got a girls number last October. Never texted her anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Got a girls number last October.

Never texted her anything.

(therefore she doesn't have my number)

(keep in mind we talk in person relatively often)

wat do?
>>
"Hi... it's Anon. You may remember me from a really long time ago; we met at ____ last October and you gave me your number. I'm sorry, I never called cuz I was going through a weird situation.. I know this is kind of out of the blue, but would you like to meet up some time?"
>>
>>17235238

Wait sorry, I missed the bit where you talk in person regularly. Ummm... in that case I'm not really sure what you're asking..
>>
>>17235230
Nah bro.

Just ask her for her number again.

Keep that spaghetti in your pocket.
>>
>>17235230
>"Hey you should probably look out your window if you know what's good"

>"Oh I just meant that it was a beautiful sunset"

>"Yeah we should meet up. I'll tell you who I am then"

Women love mystery OP
>>
>>17235316
Creepy fedora

>Hey it's anon. I'm bored, wanna go do something?
>>
>>17235333
That's too easy

Send her dick pics and just go, "Sorry wrong number." Tell her who you are and then ask her to go get something to eat.

If she agrees after that you're guarenteed sex
>>
>>17235343
I'm pretty sure this is supposed to be funny, intentionally terrible advice. Right? Right???? I will lose all faith in the internet if it's not.
>>
>>17235230
Hey, It is Anon. I just hanging out on the internet and thought about you so decided to say hi. Anything new?
>>
>>17235802
What am I, a gay retard?
>>
bump I need advice niqqas
>>
bump I need advice niqqas
>>
>>17236597
Stop being such an aspie and just talk to her. She knows you right? Just tell her who you are and if she wants to hang out sometime. Bet you are a little bitch who only texts and never calls.
>>
>>17237185
You're either illiterate or just retarded.
>>
>>17235343

Don't forget to 'accidentally' drop some condoms to showcase your magnum dong.
>>
>>17237811
man fuck outta here
u came looking for advice not the other way around
>>
>>17237819
O O P S
O
P
S
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.