[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to make friend dress better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 3PSB3gm.png (176 KB, 500x339) Image search: [Google]
3PSB3gm.png
176 KB, 500x339
So this friend of mine is one of my two BFFs (we are a squad). He's a totally cool guy and has been for 9 years now. Only problem is that I and my other friend think he dress quite lousy and unstylish. I know I am not supposed to go too hard on my loved one's outer appearance, but I have soon come to a point where I find it somewhat embarrasing to be seen with him in public and on social media.

Loose gray jogging pants, old and unfashioned sneakers and t-shirts a size too small that goes just below his waist - I mean, you are not supposed to dress like this when you hit downtown on a Friday night or just generally hang out near college or the park. To be honest I would just wish we could go to a club one day and he would be denied access due to the fact his outfit wouldn't fit with the dress code, so he might realize that he must change style. He seems pretty confident about his clothes, but I am not satisfied with it.

How should I address this problem to him?
>>
Get over yourself. Saged.
>>
>>17235228
It's not fucking easy when your reputation around the campus depends on your clothes and my friend dragging me down really doesn't help. Bumped.
>>
Talk to him about it if
>>
>>17235220
Give him some of your old clothes?
Also, if you guys are a squad I don't know why you haven't clowned him for his busted ass clothes. You guys should be able to talk all the shit you want to each other
>>
>>17235220
As a guy who used to have bad fashion sense, I can offer you some solid advice

Just tell him. He'll thank you for it. My fuck buddy (of 18 months and still going now, what the fuck am I doing??) just told me outright like a month into us hanging out

And now I thank her for it and look back at what I used to wear and wonder what the fuck I was thinking
>>
>>17235220
Get better friends.
>>
>>17235278

this and

>>17235248
>your reputation around the campus depends on your clothes

Jesus Christ. Undergrads actually buy into this shit. Fucking come on man listen to yourself you sound like a character off mean girls
>>
>>17235220
Not everyone cares about fashion. All I can say is that you sound like an insufferable cocksucker and I'm glad not to have someone like you for a "friend"
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.