[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My little brother is 15 and his girlfriend who he met online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1465379205735.png (333 KB, 643x720) Image search: [Google]
1465379205735.png
333 KB, 643x720
My little brother is 15 and his girlfriend who he met online is 30. Should I concerned, should I tell our parents? He sneaks out a lot to see her, I haven't said anything though.
>>
Did you hear about that teacher dating a middle schooler? Something Vera? I think alexandria vera?
>>
nope, that sounds like a sane healthy relationship
>>
>>17234907
bruv lets flip the tables
imagine ur lil sis finds a 30 year old on the internet to bang innit
would u be cool wit it?
no.
on the other hand if this 30 yr old bitch is givin yunn man dome n shit and its all good maybe u could keep it a secret
>>
It's weird, but if he's happy and you don't think she's going to kidnap/murder him, let him do it. Don't go behind his back whatever you do; if you feel the need to tell your parents, let him know you're gonna do it before you do
>>
>>17234907
blackmail her
>>
Yes you should tell them, but you should talk to him about it first and tell him your opinion and intentions. This will create a rift between the two of you that will be hard to repair. He will be blind and spurn you.
>>
>30 year old used up hag targeting a young naive boy because she can't get a quality man her age
Yes you should tell them.
>>
>no 30 year old grills wanted my cock when I was 15
>>
Also your brother has mad game, maybe learn from him.
>>
Your brother is literally being raped (statutory). You'd have to be a shitty human being to simply stand by and do nothing.
>>
Why are so many women dating kids? The fuck.
>>
>>17234965
They get hurt by bad boys and the kids make them feel safe because they have all the power in the relationship.
>>
>>17234964
>Your brother is literally being raped (statutory)
lol
>>
>>17234907
Don't ruin a good thing for him. He'll grow up to be a baller.
>>
File: NayzmJH.png (142 KB, 376x253) Image search: [Google]
NayzmJH.png
142 KB, 376x253
>>
>>17234907
Don't rat on him banging older ladies while young is going to help him out BIG time in life. Dat experience pays off SOO goddamn much and I am speaking from experience. I used to be like your brother and holy shit was it fucking worth it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.