[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I sent selfies in undrrwear to a guy. Now hè ignores me. Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1464759940508.jpg (56 KB, 761x572) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464759940508.jpg
56 KB, 761x572
I sent selfies in undrrwear to a guy. Now hè ignores me. Do you think he is digusted by my body :(
>>
>>17234904
Post pictures for an honest answer.
>>
most definitely
if he doesnt compliment you within the first 10 mins you're ugly/fat
>>
>>17234904
This is common problem with online interactions:
The other side stopped responding.
Possible cases:
>battery died
>internet connection died
>his mom almost died and now he is in hospital with her
>he got what he wanted and didn't even bother to say bay bitch

Rare cases:
>all his blood flowed from head to other regions of his body and now he is unable to type / think
>he felt asleep
>his mom forced him to do something
>he is spammed with so many photos of so many girls that you are just in queue to get a reply

Solution:
Use texting only as a means to get contact in real life or try live-chat with voice and or video, where you see reaction immediately.
>>
>>17234904
If he's an awkward virgin like me, he's probably dumbfounded and doesn't know what to say. Some people don't know how to steer the conversation right there. Some people don't see that as a clear invitation, and are now worried how to not look like a creep.
>>
>>17234911
He only said it is cute and sexy.
I said thanks.
Now nothing but silence for 30 minutes
>>
>>17235000
Hè is an awkward virgin, hè is 18 I am 25
>>
>>17235020
He might be fapping or just had something else to do.
>>
>>17235023
Oh you silly goose.

After a man "releases" he is in a state of ecstasy and no longer desires the opposite sex for the next hour or so. For the next hour he will be thinking of his hopes and dreams, his goals etc. And when that hour is up he'll be distracted by women again.
>>
>>17235024

You probably scared him with your forwardness. At that age and an awkward virgin its possible you're literally the first woman to directly express sexual interest in him in any way. Girls don't realize how little attention the "incel" male gets, as even ugly/fat girls get way more.

Why are you pursuing a near-child, OP?

Either way he will eventually repost your selfies, rest assured of that.
>>
>>17235045
It is ok there is no face on the selfie. I met the guy at work and asked for his number, we talked and exchanged pictures and videos before. I like younger guys, 16 tot 20 year olds.
>>
>>17235000
Fuck, this is true. I have a tinder account that I use just to attempt to get nudes and on the rare occasions when I've been close, I just haven't been able to steer the conversation right.
>>
>>17235000
Trips of fucking truth. My freshman year of college, this really cute girl started blatantly hitting on me and I had no clue what to do. It ended up getting to the point where she sent me pictures in her underwear and I just didn't reply because I had no clue what to say. I kept thinking maybe she sent them to the wrong guy, and that even if she did mean to send them to me that anything I would have said afterward would be creepy. So I just did nothing because I figured at worst I would be in the same position I was at in the beginning of the day instead of one girl thinking that I'm creep telling other girls I'm a creep who would tell other girls I'm a creep.
>>
>>17235124
Anon I just popped in to say this is pretty sad. Why can't either of you be forward with your wants, desires, needs, and thoughts? Did she even say " I like you"?
>>
>>17235159
It's completely my fault really, she would text me every now and again telling me how she missed me and we would try to make plans to hang out but I would either get nervous and flake or she would be busy.

It's really, really difficult to get inside the mind of a low self-esteem socially awkward kissless virgin beta who's been poisoning himself with 4chan since early high school unless you've been there. The default assumption is just "oh, this girls not really into me she's just messing around, what girl would ever really like me?" So now matter how forward she was I would have never accepted it.
>>
>>17235246
Would it have taken a kiss or two to show you she wanted you? I can't think of anything more obvious than that
>>
>>17235280
That definitely would have helped but honestly with the mindset I was in back then I can't even say I wouldn't have thought she was up to something because the experience of positive physical female attention would be so new and strange. Thankfully I've bettered myself a little bit and got some confidence since then but the main point I was trying to make was that OP might not want to assume this guy isn't interested, he could just be unsure.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.