[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an 18 year old kissless virgin about to go to college.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1324563287277.jpg (51 KB, 600x488) Image search: [Google]
1324563287277.jpg
51 KB, 600x488
I'm an 18 year old kissless virgin about to go to college. I want to seem experienced when I finally hook up with a chick. So like what is the etiquette when kissing? When do you use tongue? What is the proper form? Any advice would be awesome thanks!
>>
>>17234899
I'm in the same boat.
Don't worry about it, is all I can say.
>>
>>17234958
It's kinda scary because I'd say most girls expect you to at least know how to kiss by now. I'm on the same boat as OP so I'm also bumping.
>>
>>17234899
>>17234958
>>17234973
tell her the truth instead.

It's very simple.
>>
Hate to break it to you, but there's no way you're going to be able to hide that you're unexperienced. Sex is one of those things that you can fake experience with, but kissing is not.
>>
>>17234977
I mean, I'm gonna have to tell her. She'll know anyway. Just scared of turning her off because I can't lead.
>>
>>17234977
Maybe if she asks but I'd rather just not mention it and hope for the best

>>17234979
I don't need to be an expert. I just wanna know the basics so I don't look like a foo
>>
Kissing?

Put your hand on her neck and maybe touch her hair a little

Move your lower lip around.

Don't ever try to suck on her tongue/lips
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.