[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop comparing myself to young girls (teenagers) and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: 6503015781_5287a9eb80_b.jpg (234 KB, 640x898) Image search: [Google]
6503015781_5287a9eb80_b.jpg
234 KB, 640x898
How do I stop comparing myself to young girls (teenagers) and feeling self conscious about my age? (23)
>>
>>17234891
A lot of guys find older girls attractive
the christmas cake and milf fetish is real
>>
just get an older guy for that beat up pussy of yours
loljk early 20s babes is where its at
>>
>>17234891

Date 40 year old men.
>>
Get off 4chan
>>
Date older guys I guess. Date old enough and he won't know the difference between you and a 15 year old.
>>
>>17234891
Would telling you that, I (25 male) am looking for serious relationship with girl about your age, feel any better?

Because teens are mostly just drunken girls who just want to bang and that never has been my style or target.
>>
>>17235025
Don't do this OP, you'll just be a prop for some old faggot's ego. You don't want guys who don't see value in women beyond their youth, and if you go for an older man that's what you're pretty much guaranteed to get. A lonesome life isn't that bad. We're all going to die anyway,.
>>
>>17235066
>Would telling you that, I (25 male) am looking for serious relationship with girl about your age, feel any better?

Not OP, but probably not.

>Because teens are mostly just drunken girls who just want to bang and that never has been my style or target.

If she feels threatened by drunk teens, that probably means she's after the kind of guy that likes drunk teens. That is, not you.
>>
>>17235106
I'm her age and in the same position. I don't want the guy who likes drunk teens. I was just raised in an environment where women were only valued for their youth so it makes me feel worthless that I'm aging. I still hate everyone who propagates it, I don't want to be involved with them. I want them to die, but I know that's not going to happen so I fantasize about killing myself before it gets worse. I was also taken advantage of sexually by an adult as a young teen so it bothers me that guys will defend that and are so into very young girls, and fetishize youth so much, making them incapable of long-term bonds or true love. And a 25-year-old being willing to date someone "about 23" (which probably means 21-22), is no solace as it's still a man going younger who would never consider going older.

OP, just become a man hater, it's the only true way to live.
>>
>>17235139
>implying I wouldn't go for a 21-25 year old
women don't want men younger than them usually.
>>
If you are still a virgin then you should have plenty of options. I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>17234891
Self confidence is something you attain with experience. Guys love that.
>>
>>17235274
>Self confidence is something you attain with experience. Guys love that.

we do?
>>
>>17235495
You enjoy fucking a girl then leading her every decision in life?
>>
>>17234891
by dating me
>>
>>17235508
You would be surprised how many men consider such woman perfect.
>>
>>17235139
but women always want a guy their age or older. never younger.
>>
Don't ever compare your self to a youthful, supple woman because it will always make you feel bad . Older women can be okay but everyone over the age of 30 knows that men age like wine and women age like milk .
>>
>>17235527
>men age like wine
lmao. very few men age like wine. for every George Clooney there's a million beer-gutted, balding men. Unless you're in the top 10% of attractive people, you're gonna get ugly when you get old, don't kid yourself.
>>
>>17235541
>Unless you're in the top 10% of attractive people, you're gonna get ugly when you get old, don't kid yourself.

Wine eventually goes bad, too.

The point behind that saying is supposed to be that women are washed up by 30 but men take until 40 at least. Hard to catch up from a 10 year advantage.
>>
>>17235557
You talk like modern men (talking like 25+) aren't 'rocking' the dad bod, growing bald, and unable to grow beards. Most people in general age like shit. Women can instantly tell how old a guy is by his looks. The only thing that makes an older (35-40+) man attractive is money/having his shit together. That's all.

It's possible for someone to keep their looks for longer with proper body care, but very few seem to want to put the effort in.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 500x354
>>17234891
Find out what you want in life, what do you want with your life?
Find your values and ideals and live by them while you try to reach your goals in life.
Also, stop dreaming, dreaming will get you nowhere. It will only waste your time on this earth
>>
>>17234891
>>17235139

find a NEET

a NEET will date anyone any age as long as you provide for him
>>
>>17235557
Men are hot until they are about 33. Women's hotness tends to decline after mid twenties or so.
>>
Yet another 23 year old thinking they are old and life has already passed them by

>Perspective nigger, do you speak it
>>
>>17234891
Most dudes realize that younger =crazier and more unstable.

For fucks that's fine. But for relationships believe me, crazy is more nastiness than tight tits and ass can mske up for.
>>
>>17235524
>>17235265
I can confirm these are false as a woman that generally likes younger men or men my age.
>>
>>17235691
>>17235557
>>17235527
>old men fueling their ego
You are ugly, get over it.
>>
>>17237001
Same here. I really like younger guys <3

I don't get the older man thing, it's like "oh he will take care of you" = your father2.0 = sounds like incest
>>
29 y/o guy here.
Ladies, desu youre more like fruit. Young youre firm, crunchy, and make my lips pucker but as you get older you get softer and sweeter. Once you hit 30 youve achieved perfect ripeness.
Stop worrying so much about things you have no control over.
(most)Men get better as they age.
Take care of yourself.
Stop smoking.
Watch your weight. Watch what you eat.
Keep your core firm.
Educate yourself.
If you make plans, realize that 80% of the time they dont go exactly how you want them to.
Go with the flow, dont fight it.
Wear less makeup and more smiles.
Be engaging, be part of the group.
Ignore negativity, everyone isnhurting in some way.
Of you show it off, dont be mad if someone looks.
Be warm above all else. A big heart invites alot of company.
>>
>>17235520

Nope, they only think they do. Then those men eventually get frustrated.

You can't truly love a partner that you can't or don't respect.
>>
LOL. Hey OP, another 23 year old woman here.

Honestly why are you feeling self-conscious? I feel like with every year I look better and feel better about myself. I mean, sure it sucks to get older but everytime I hear about what someone younger than me is going through I go "Fuck man, at least I'm not that stupid anymore".

If you take care of yourself, you'll age well. If you smoke a pack a day, drink like a sailor and eat like shit it'll catch up to you. You don't have to get rid of all the sugar in your house, just watch what you're putting into your body.

Most men our age want to date women their age. They're getting older and realizing that people who are at their stage in life are best because you don't have to worry about trying to keep pace with one another.

Honestly, it seems silly to me while we're still so young that you're worrying already. We have enough time to worry about aging when we're older. Just chill.
>>
>>17237001
>>17235524
>>17235265
Women only date older men because they know that men are shallow and immoral in a relationship context. So young girls have to settle for more degraded men in the hope that they won't betray them once their first wrinkle comes (not gonna happen). No one thinks men 25+ are more attractive women just don't want to be with someone they know is repulsed by them so they delude themselves into thinking older men will be less shallow. Because they're ugly as shit. Which ends up being false because they inevitably end up with some loser has been who is still chasing youth. If men weren't cheats and lies women wouldn't do this.
>>
>>17237142
I think that it's a mix of that and the fact that younger men aren't likely to be established, women in their 20s are generally looking for stability and starting a family. so if they go younger they a.) have to wait for their younger man to be ready for marriage/kids and waste their prime childbearing years and b.) have to wait for him to get out of college/vocation etc and be gainfully employed. If she's already gainfully employed and the younger man isn't he's often viewed as some kind of leech

sad but true
>>
Teen girls are usually about as deep as a sheet of paper is wide.

They might be able to tell you all about some boy band, youtube/stream celebrity, or explain whatever the fuck all this fleek and emoji shit is supposed to be, but when you get down to it, they don't have any life experience.

Usually the ones that try the hardest to come off as attractive are either the most damaged, or the most desperate for attention.

Trust me, there's a lot more to it than just looks or age.
>>
>>17237154
Most women in their 20s are still trying to have fun and not looking to have kids yet, just a mate, like most men. Men go after girls below peak fertility. Fertility doesn't even change mich until women are approaching 40, and men's fertility decreases and chances of things like autism increase at a similar rate. Nothing stable about having a kid with autism, schizophrenia, lower IQ, or bipolar. At least with Downs you can just abort, you can't see the disabilities older fathers cause on sonograms. This culture is fuelled not by fertility or family but because men are shallow as hell, not loyal, and hedonistic. Young men are the best choice, fertile healthy sperm for healthy kids, and you get to grow up together and into each other. Support each other all the way, so you know you helped make the man that he becomes. This doesn't happen because girls are treated as meatbags and preyed upon by men old enough to be their fathers from when they hit puberty, then told they age like milk by delusional ugly old guys.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.