[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1465006796795.jpg (80 KB, 520x750) Image search: [Google]
1465006796795.jpg
80 KB, 520x750
>be 22 with gf 19
>live with parents
>gf lives with borderline abusive mom
>moves through a bunch of roommates, and tries living with her sister, but she kicks her out because she spends too much time at my place
>gf moves in with me eventually
>it's been about a year and my mom is growing more and more resentful of her
>can't afford to move out, will probably have to drop out if I tried
What the hell do I do?
I can't kick out gf on her own, but fuck, I'm lost.
>>
Why is your mom resentful of her? Does your girlfriend pay rent?

My now husband's mom got over it eventually. She was a single mom and he was her only child so she found it hard to let go of him. But all I had to do was be nice to her (and help her launch her home business) and eventually she was forced to admit that I wasn't a she devil.
>>
>>17234849
She doesn't pay rent, and she's anti social so she barely talks. I hate the fact that she's so shy that she can't hold a conversation with someone she's lived with for a year. No way in hell she can get close to my mom like you did to your guys mom. I try to get her to socialize but she Complete ly shuts down, which drives me up the fucking wall but I don't know what else I can do, and I still live her.

She does clean though, and is generally out of the way.
>>
Does your gf work?
>>
>>17234892
Yeah we both work min wage
>>
>>17234868
> Shyness and insecurity
> Drives you up the wall

I got bad news for you buddy, that shit is never going to change. Depending on what you're going to school for and how much you love her you may want to let one or the other go. If your occupation needs the degree then go for the degree, if it doesn't then move out and work on getting a house.
>>
>>17234868
She could start by paying rent instead of freeloading off your mother. And, you know, actually talking to the woman who she's freeloading off. I don't blame your mother for wanting her out, I'd have wanted her out months ago if I had someone like that living in my house.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.