[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long story short , my bf is really cool and my car is broken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
Long story short , my bf is really cool and my car is broken so he came to pick me up from work but he was late and I really had to go aaand I didn't make it to the toilet but in his car and I actually made a mess because I was wearing a skirt and it was diarrhea. He dropped me by my house while him being dipped in awkwardness and me dipped in embarassment and literally shit. What to do ? I love him but this is the most embarassing thing ever and I don't have the courage to reply to his texts . Dear god help.
>>
>>17234631
Tale responsibility for your actions or this event will weigh in your future actions more than you can imagine
>>
>>17234631

>Tale responsibility for your actions or this event will weigh in your future actions more than you can imagine
Lol thanks . Any tips tho?
>>
>>17234635
Lol thanks. Any tips tho?
>>
You diarreahd in your boyfriend's car? LOL. Ok here's what to do

1. After you clean up call him and apologize, say you were sick and you're so sorry and so embarrassed

2. Pay to get it cleaned/re-upholstered or whatever.

That's about all there is to do.
>>
>>17234656
I think the appropriate thing would be to take out the seat and wash with soap, but the social shit is another obstacle entirely
>>
>>17234631
shit happens. Obviously
>>
He's probably upset, but also laughing about it.

Offer to get it cleaned, and ask him to please forget about it, and never mention it again.

It's too good of a story to not share with friends, but if you ask he might only tell it to one or two close ones.
>>
>>17234669
Of course I'll do both but I don't have the courage to talk to him. It's been two hours and a half hours and he actually texted my if I'm feeling ok twenty mins ago but I can't really do anything right niw . I just hope this won't take a lifetime.
>>
>>17234693
If I ask him not to he probably won't. We've been two years together and I know him very well.
>>
>>17234702

Just call him. It's a funny/embarrassing story. It's really not as big of a deal as you're making it. It's not like you killed his dog or something.
>>
>>17234715
Killing his dog would be less funny but also less humiliating. He doesn't have a dog by the way.
>>
>>17234714
that's what my girl thinks too. we've been together 3
>>
>>17234719
I just meant that he's not going to resent you for shitting in his car. Well, maybe slightly while he's cleaning it up, but it shouldnt be too hard for him to forgive you
>>
he deserves 10 blowjobs
back to back
>>
>>17234741
Lol no we only have sex when we're both in the mood and I won't be able to for a couple of days till things cool down.
>>
He's a guy. Guys think poop stories are hilarious. You'll be fine.
>>
>>17234738
Last thing he told me was to relax , that he'll take care of the mess and that it could be him instead of me so he won't resent me. He's not pissed off.
>>
>>17234631
Please tell me you aren't American. We don't need any validity added to the designated shitting pants meme.
>>
>>17234631
This actually my fetish.
>>
>>17235064
Wow. First time I hear about this type of fetish. It must be pretty hard getting along with your partners.
>>
>>17235058
Too bad.
>>
>>17235205
>my partners

Haha thanks for making me laugh and then cry.
>>
>>17235214
Is everybody on 4chan like that?
>>
OP just try to laugh about it

like i know it's embarrassing but at least it happened with him, who cares about and loves you, rather than someone else

just text him back. it's ok
>>
What a nightmare!

But you've got a guy that's willing to blow the whole thing off and carry on like nothing happened. I'd say you're doing fine!
>>
OP, I seriously doubt hes upset or anything. One of the first nights my bf stayed over at my house, he shat himself. He was SO embarrassed and I just snuggled him and told him about the time that I shit myself a few years prior. We had a laugh and it was done. It happens to everyone at some point in their adult lives.
>>
I did not text him back but he called me so and I couldn't ignore him , it wasn't his fault after all. His car is at the carwash right now and I insisted I pay for the cleaning. He will visit me tommorow morning before he goes to work. I'm shaking actually because I still can't get over it but at least I talked to him and I feel better now. Thanks to everyone for the help btw.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.