[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, How do I turn my one time hookup into a fuckbuddy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: h.gif (963 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
h.gif
963 KB, 500x211
Hey /adv/,

How do I turn my one time hookup into a fuckbuddy? He use to text everyday before the hookup, and he texted me the same night after the hookup. He told me how great it was, and how great it was talking to him. Both in person and in text he asked if we I wanted to meet again and I agreed. But I texted him two days later (yesterday and first time I initiated), and he didn't seem as as interested in the conversation. In the hookup I wasn't able to cum, and I was rough which is what he specifically asked for. He implied he was sort of disappointed that I didn't. We fucked for like an hour, before we decided to try again some other time.

When and what should I text him?
>>
When I would pull this stuff with a one night stand after the hook up, it usually meant I really just wasn't that interested.

But, who knows, if he strikes out some weekend at a bar, he might search through his phone for a booty call, and if you keep hitting him up at times you think he might be looking to get that dick wet, you might get lucky and he'll settle for you again.
>>
>>17234600

Even if he asked me if I wanted to do it again?
>>
>>17234600
We also talked for like two hours after the hook up in person
>>
>>17234672
I always mention a follow up, but never follow through. I think it's just good manner's. You just have to make up excuses for a week or two about how busy you are with work, and then by the next month you just mention you got a girlfriend now and that it's best if you don't talk anymore.

>>17234681
Was it like another day, or just like a conversation after the sex?
>>
>>17234701
Conversation after sex, and when I got home he texted me too.
>>
>>17234750
Sounds about right.
>>
>>17234759
Well this sucks, so nothing I can do? Should I wait and then text him on friday just in case? or text him today again?
>>
>>17234759
Also could i add him on snapchat? (I like to use snapchat)
>>
>>17234767
Do you know when he works? I'd try hitting him up a little bit before he gets off, and if that falls through try again near what a reasonable bedtime would be for him.

Offer a quickie service, mention you just want to give him a blowjob or something simple, businesses survive because they offer efficient services in convenient locations, you're going to have to offer the same to win a new customer over.
>>
>>17234776
That's a little too crowding, unless you know that's his preferred method of contact I'd just stick to texting or whatever you were previously using.
>>
>>17234779
Yeah I don't know if he uses it a lot, but I know he has it.
>>
>>17234779
Ok I'll try that, and I guess we'll see.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.