[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, I am moving from my current apartment soon and my landlord
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 123.jpg (112 KB, 999x1776) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
112 KB, 999x1776
Hello,

I am moving from my current apartment soon and my landlord will be coming to inspect the house before I leave. The problem is I have a rabbit and when we just moved he chewed on the walls and I don't really want to pay for renovating. (self financing college student)

So how do I cover up these chewed out walls? I will upload one more picture where he chewed A LOT, and it'll be probably harder to cover up.
>>
File: 789.jpg (75 KB, 1776x999) Image search: [Google]
789.jpg
75 KB, 1776x999
Here's another place that he chewed.
>>
Help pls. .___.
>>
>>17234399
Stop bejng a faggot and fix it, u shouldnt had let ur rabbit hew the godmn wals
>>
You're probably going to lose your deposit. That damage is too extensive to cover up.
>>
>>17234399
Be mindful of your pet and what it's doing to properly correct negative behavior.
>>
> I have a rabbit and when we just moved he chewed on the walls and I don't really want to pay for renovating
Well then you shouldn't have gotten the rabbit you stupid entitled fuck.
Pay up for the damage you caused.
>>
>>17234399
>sacrifice your pet to summon our Lord and Savior Satan
>ask Satan to fix the walls in exchange for your rabbit soul
>???
>profit

Serious now: I met a lot of people who fucked up places and doesn't wanna pay when leave.
So here go my best advice: fuck you. I hope your landlord jew you to oblivion because you're a fucking incompetent.
>>
Next time, try being a responsible pet owner.
>>
>>17234399
>rabbit indoors
Thats disgusting anon. I would evict you for that
>>
jesus christ, your place looks like a shithole, bro.

If you put down a security deposit, I wouldn't count on getting it back.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.