[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting over it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: urgh.jpg (96 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
urgh.jpg
96 KB, 960x960
Hi /adv/

I've been hooked with this girl ever since I was junior highschool. You can say I'm having oneitis. For most of the day I can spend my time without thinking about her. But when I do, it became loop.

The only one day I could orget about her is when I fell in love with other women or in a relationship. But when I'm single I'm always thinking about her. Our relation between each other is now fucked up. I screwed it up when I was HighSchool and she doesn't want to talk to me anymore.

I know that I need to get other girl... but the obsession to have her is to the point of delusional. Any advice to get over it?

pic related, it's her
>>
>>17234266
I like her lips.
>>
>>17234266
How did you screw it up?
>>
>>17234288
yeah, I like her smile

>>17234292
you want short version or greentext?
>>
>>17234292
>>17234308
Fuck it, just short version:

So basically I was an autist to fell in love with her in the first place. She came from rich families and I came from middle class family. But when I grew up, my mother always told me that we are poor and it crushed my self-esteem.

I confessed to her, but she rejected. But I didn't give up. Since I was so beta, I decided just to text her everyday 1 message at a time. At the beginning she was pissed off, but over time, she get used to it.

I tried to say hi to her but she didn't flinch. it was happened during July and I stopped this during December holidays. I started to text her again and she replied for the first time. I was nervous as fuck and I replied nervously and she didn't reply again.

But I remembered her birthday, and I said happy birthday at 00:00. After I got back to school, her attitude began to change...
>>
>>17234346
cont'd

she started to paying attention to me. we always exchange stares. but never talk. I thought then, I needed to change the content of my text... I wanted to make her laugh.

So I created fake story from famous blogger about daily lives and modified it a bit. Just want to see her laugh or smile.. But she never smiled, just looking at me in the eye.

Slowly, I began to gave her attention. just simple things like: "I like your shoes." or "Nice hair!" Her stare began much more intense to me. But I didn't understood what it meant. This goes on until almost at the end of the year... Still text her but always with no replies. Just stares...
>>
>>17234266
She'd a solid 5/10 at best.
>>
>>17234369
I began to be intensely confused of what she became. The more I sent text to gave her attention, the more her eyes fixated on me wherever she goes... and whenever she had the chance, she would walk next to me. but seems shyed out when I said hi.

I couldn't start to talk with her. My heart was bumping so hard and she seemed reluctant to have a conversation with me.

Until one day I told her that I'm going to move to another school and would boast that in my previous school there's this sweetest girl they ever see.

The next morning, I saw her from the distant near school chapel. As soon as she saw me she changed her walking direction to somewhere else...

I was confused. was she disgusted? was she shy? I couldn' tell.

There's also another guy trying to hit on her at the time and they seemed closer and closer. I was jealous as fuck.

Until in the end of the year they started dating and I went on to highschool. we never talked. I thought she must have hated me. So why bother?

cont'd
>>
>>17234405
thanks buddy, your comment ease up my pain.

>>17234429
So i went on with my life, until suddenly she's starting to text me again. I was confused. I thought she hated me? Now she's trying to initate a conversation? what the fuck?

As insecure as I was, i started to capslocking my chat reply to her... ever since then, she became cold and colder. my fb got blocked and she seems pissed everytime hearing out my name from other people.

I know I should've getting over it, but to me she was like a trophy. An obsession that I want to make her smile or something.

end
>>
>>17234405
Eh, she has pretty good eyes, and top tier pillow lips. I'd give her a 6, a 7 when she doesn't look sweaty probably
>>
>>17234454
we are asian. She's mix of chinese and other local tribe. for me she was outstanding since most of the chinese I knew of have squinty eyes. While she got wide eyes.

So that's kind of big deal.
>>
>>17234454
My 5 rating is being real generous. Most days I'd say a 4. If you think she's a 6 or a 7 then I feel real bad for you, friend.
>>
>>17234467
OP here, you make me feel less bad about myself. but may I know why you rate it she's that low? Just curious.

also, how to get over it? I want her out of my mind.
>>
she's fug
>>
File: 1464918497619.jpg (3 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1464918497619.jpg
3 KB, 125x123
>>17234529
thanks matey, OP here
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.