[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, i have a problem with my BF. He's gentle, quite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Hey /adv/, i have a problem with my BF. He's gentle, quite good looking (8/10), funny and shares a lot of interests with me such as anime, music, philosophy etc (quite sure he lurks here as well). There's only one thing wrong about him: whenever he sees me eat fruit (apples, grape, peaches and all that stuff) it's like he avoids kissing/touching me, like if fruit was his worst enemy or whatever. How can i stop this autistic fear of fruit he has? It's quite annoying.
>>
>>17234201
Use skill named conversation: ask him what is his relarionship with fruit and or vegetables.

Don't fix what isn't broken.
>>
>>17234214
I asked him of course. All he says is "It's just gross" and then tries to avoid the argument
>>
>watches anime
>8/10
Sure thing OP

Pic is a 8/10
>>
>>17234201
So he doesn't eat fruit or vegetables? Does he subsist on tendies or something?
>>
>>17234249
Not OP, but my bf watches anime and looks better than that.
>>
>>17234253
Prove it
>>
>>17234267
Not going to post pics of him all over the internet. Guess i can't prove it then. You will have to take my word for it.
>>
>>17234252
He mostly eats pasta and chicken breast
>>
>>17234277
>all over the internet !
Are you 55 years old ? Enjoy your ugly
>>
>>17234281
49 to be precise. I do! Enjoy your virginity
>>
>>17234286
Epic simply epic.
>>
>>17234201
>How can i stop this autistic fear of fruit he has?
Unless you know more details, eg onset, possible causes, rest of his psychological profile, etc, it's a lost cause, and you'll have to get used to it.

>>17234249
I know an 8/10 girl who watches anime (her bf does too, though i'd call him a 6/10).
Was a hell of a strange feeling to hear it since I've been on 4chan for 10 years and never watched more than a few episodes of cowboy bebop.
Welcome to 2016 i guess. Nerdy shit is mainstream now.
>>
>>17234249
Manlet/10
>>
>>17234303
>Welcome to 2016 i guess. Nerdy shit is mainstream now.
Yes with average people.

People overestimate the attractiveness of the people they know a lot
>>
>>17234311
Well that and people try to take a lot of pride in their SO even if they're uggo.
>>
>>17234267
OP here, here's a pic of him
>>
>>17234323
Looks like a random gopnik
>>
>>17234323
He's cute!
>>
I don't watch anime, but I noticed this board has a severe normie population that thinks everyone who watches anime or plays even a bit of video games is an obese neckbeard.

My best buddy is the biggest fucking weaboo in existence, but nobody knows it but me, and he pulls a new girl every week, and just got some clothes modelling job. Dude has like 500 series watched.
>>
>>17234342
Thank you
>>
>>17234323
omg who cares about him not liking fruit hahaha
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.