[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being Black in a inner City ghetto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: punisher-1-maleev-variant-1.jpg (162 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
punisher-1-maleev-variant-1.jpg
162 KB, 970x545
Hey guys I was born in the UK but I've lived in multiple US states (citizen now).I moved to California BC my mom finished grad school and her and my dad were separated. I went through middle school and HS living in a ghetto city literally dodging gun shots, watching friends steal, have kids, some died but magically without my dad living here I survived and avoided the crime. Now I am older about to graduate college and started a company with some friends. I am a techie now and I see the city becoming gentrified with more of people like me(but more pretentious). I post on social media about the crime and what not but people ignore me, and say I dont understand. But Im black and I grew up with it. I didnt grow up with alot of money but I saw opportunity (legally) and went for it. The point is yesterday my girlfriends moms car was stolen for the 2nd time. We know its the drug houses in the area but the police wont do anything. I know I have connections in the police to complain but I dont want to full out "snitch" yet on people until I get enough proof/ground to snare them all. Not sure what I should do though :/. Should I pursue?, Ignore it and let it go?, or try to start a full out revolution against this ?

Because I am tired of this, people live in fear from the gangs and then they run the streets. The city I live in is actually nice but its just events like these that ruins it.
>>
Be successful enough to hire your own armed force to deal with them.
>>
>>17233796
If I wait enough time then all of the techies will force them out.
>>
>>17233788
Are you in Vegas, by chance? that description sounds just like the gentrification downtown, which I happen to be a part of. Plus, it's right next to CA, so I suppose you could have = moved
>>
>>17234348
Nah I live in Ca
>>
>>17233788
Messing with organised crime in ANY way is dangerous. Stay away or face consequences.

Find safer place to live and move out. Your kids will thank you later.

>source: coward anon
>>
>>17234457
But this city is so great, and there are great people in it. Its a shame. There was a richer enclave that had a drive by shooting that accidently shot and killed a kid learning to play piano. They moved to a different town that was nicer but the crime still followed them.
It was a stray bullet btw.
>>
>>17234465
I am afraid you are naive. Even if police will bust them all (100%) in your location, the other "groups" will fill the new hole. You can't fix broken social system which ran X years and created all the shit crime scene you currently live in. Besides once the people are out of jail, nobody will give them job. So what will they do?

Seriously only valid options for you are to move somewhere where the chances of bullets in air are lower or learn how to live in dangerous area.

If you snitch on them, it might help for few months. But once somebody learns who did it, it is 100% that revenge will come.

You fight crime by giving people better options, not by throwing them in prison. You can't fix crime in such big city by yourself. Hell even politics can't do shit about this.

Stay safe OP.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.