[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I get so bored when the guy I'm with eats my pussy I tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
I get so bored when the guy I'm with eats my pussy

I tell him that but he insists on giving me oral for what feels like hours.

Whenever I say I don't enjoy it he just says that I haven't found out what I like and that I should let him keep trying different things

If I refuse to let him do it he gets upset.

Save me from this hell /adv/
>>
Does he just not know how?
>>
>>17233739
I think he's doing it correctly, I just don't enjoy oral.
>>
Pee in his mouth every time he goes down on you.
>>
>>17233823
Lol
>>
>>17233761
He's not doing it correctly and the circumstances arent correct.
No such thing as not enjoying oral as a female
>>
>>17233837
Pretty much this, he's probably being too rough with your clitoris. It can make it numb to sensations.
>>
>>17233837
I've had oral from several different people who were all experienced and they were shocked when I didn't respond to any of it

He's tried everything, I think it's time he gave up

>>17233850
Sometimes he's rough sometimes he's not. Depends on what he's trying.
>>
Just tell him to stop teasing you and give you his cock. Just try to pretend you're into it until that point.
>>
>>17233925
He wants me to orgasm from it :(
>>
I'm the same. It's just very "meh".
He's actually quiet dedicated and skilled, but my body just doesn't respond to it at all. He could be licking my elbows for all i know. I'm just not made for that vanilla shit. It feels better if i sit on his face. But it's still not my favorite thing to do. Maybe try to fantasize while he's at it? That has helped me to actually reach orgasm from oral a few times. But it only works if i'm already VERY horny.
>>
>>17233947
Fake it.
>>
>>17233953
Not OP, but you should NEVER go down that slippery slope
>>
>>17233953

Don't do this or he'll insist on doing it again in the future, possibly regularly.

Just sit him down and explain that oral is not your thing and follow it by telling things that you actually like doing during sex.
>>
>>17233966
I've already told him I don't like oral. And there's nothing I actually like doing during sex other than rubbing my clit, which I can do better than anyone else can.
>>
>>17233994
It sounds like you should get a vibrator and break up with him.

You'll just end up wrecking his self-confidence if you guys stay in a relationship.
>>
>>17233994
Go marry a vibrator.
>>
>>17234003
But I want to have a romantic relationship with someone.
>>
>>17234011
Then you're going to have to deal with soul-crushing boring sex or learn what your kink is and abuse it until it gets boring.

Sorry nigga.
>>
File: 1456361581346.jpg (188 KB, 749x903) Image search: [Google]
1456361581346.jpg
188 KB, 749x903
>>17234011
You were built for rape if you can't have an orgasm with just one dude. IT's in your genetics and it's fucked up, but maybe ask the guy if him and his friends want to help you?
>>
>>17233734
Just tell him to stop fucking doing it, if you've explained it clearly to him and he's still hung up on it then he's a moron... Seriously.. I'm not a girl so I can't really say anything about how to make your vagina work better, but the interpersonal part of this problem is very easy to solve
>>
>>17233734

I think you have an unresolved issue. Maybe if your uncle didn't take a mouthful when you were little you wouldn't be so damaged.
>>
File: 1450133618342.gif (307 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1450133618342.gif
307 KB, 267x200
I don't think this is about you or your pleasure.

He likes to cunnilingus, and he's going to do it whether you enjoy it or not.

For me, that would be a dealbreaker.
>>
I met one chick that was like this. She's way more into anal than any other chick I've been with, and she sucked about the best cock I've ever experienced.
>>
>>17233734
I'm a guy and had gf forcing me to let her blow me. It was so boring and monotonous, she was also expecting oral from me in exchange, that was even worse.
I can't understand this kind people.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.