[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For some reason I'm the one that everyone hates and ignores
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 1920x1080
For some reason I'm the one that everyone hates and ignores and doesn't bring anywhere.

Why? How do I find out? Is it the way I talk or what?
>>
being ignored is different from being hated

if you are ignored chances are you just need to meet different people who connect with you better

if you are hated by everyone you're probably a huge asshole
>>
Start changing things about how you behave, talk, dress, etc.
Just look it this way
>the way I'm doing things is causing X, let's slowly changes things and see what is causing it
For me at least, it was how I didn't look people in the eyes and wasnt' expresive enough
>>
OP, this is the wrong place to ask that question. None of us know you or know anything about you so obviously we could never answer that question.

To find out, you need to talk to someone who knows you and ask for their brutally honest opinion
>>
you might be "that guy"
you need to swallow your pride and ask people why they hate you
>>
>>17233592
I want to do that but I don't think anyone will answer

>>17233582
I'm actually really nice people just hate me as soon as they see me
>>
>>17233635
>I'm actually really nice people just hate me as soon as they see me

No. The world does not work that way. One of those two statements is false. Either you are not actually nice, or people do not actually hate you. Actual piece of advice: never step foot in /r9k/ again. It will poison your mind and self-esteem.
>>
>>17233635
>I'm actually really nice

This is how you see yourself, clearly other people don't agree.

Honestly, it could be anything. Maybe you're annoying, maybe you say things that offend people, maybe you talk too much, maybe you talk too little. Maybe you are stupid or miss jokes or maybe you are too needy for people to tolerate your company. There are a hundred possible things that could make people dislike you and no one here can help you tell with it is, because we don't know you. You need to either reflect on it yourself or discuss it with people who avoid you.
>>
>>17233635
JUST DOOOOO IT
>>
>>17233552
Are you L.X.?
>>
>>17233635
Maybe you are too nice to people, sometimes being too nice comes as annoying. For example being to nice may come as if you do everything to appeal to people and it also shows how weak you really are since someone may easili take advantage of you. Also, people wont care about you just for being nice.
You may never know until you ask your friends. Give us more info about the situation if you can. When did you start to notice this hatred? Has it ever been like this? Has someone told you if they found you whiney or annoying?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.