[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asianbro here dating a qt white waifu gf of over 1.5 years now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1366896200002.jpg (66 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1366896200002.jpg
66 KB, 300x360
Asianbro here dating a qt white waifu gf of over 1.5 years now we're both attending college.

Lately things have been falling apart. We used to have frequent intimate moments and intimacy together but lately she's been almost non-existent. She has since developed a chronic debilitating health condition in which she can no longer perform the common tasks associated with being a 2016 young, college girlfriend.

As her health condition worsens, it has been exceedingly difficult to even spend time together as a couple and it is getting harder and harder for me to cope with this. She can't have food as her health condition warrants only a select number of foods to consume. She can't do anything physically strenuous and she can't do extended activity for her lack of energy. Her mood swings and anger and mental state has since deteriorated more and more and it's getting harder to differentiate between the real her or her sickness.

It wasn't like this when we first met and things have been great until recently. It's taking a toll on me. Should I be the hero and stick through it all until her bitter end or call it quits now and save the heartache for everybody? I've invested so much into her and I just feel so heartbroken now. The logical thing is to find a more suitable mate- and there are plenty around. But I feel that would be too heartless? It's depressing and has since affected me emotionally at a level I can no longer function in a daily setting. She was supposed to me my wife, not sick. I might as well be dying too.
>>
What's her condition OP?
>>
>>17233283
It's a condition that's severely limiting her abilities to be the ideal girlfriend material.

She's recently been incredibly beligerent and even offensive and abusive in how she talks to me. I'm having difficulty differentiating from her anger and mental deterioration from her true self. Because she'd almost be bipolar.

Because of this I have been at odds of being alone for weeks on end because she's too crazy or too sick to be that girl that I fell in love with. I'm just so tired of it
>>
>>17233340
Parkinsons?
>>
>>17233340
Speaking from experience, chronic conditions do not just go away, she will never be the same girl again. It will literally be all about her from now on, you don't count because you don't understand. Your feelings mean dick, your sex life means dick, what you had will forever be in the past tense from now. Her condition is her life.
>>
Never be the hero. Shut it down.
>>
>>17233351
Fuck man. This is exactly how it is.

It doesn't matter that my heart is crumbling because she isn't that bubbly, beautiful girl I met when she was still well. Fuck I don't know what to do with all these feelings. Every single element about us being a couple is gone and always just boiled down to things like
>you'll never understand what it's like to have this sickness
>It doesn't matter if we don't get intimate because I'm not well!
>I can't spend time with you because I felt unwell more last week

I'm sure I can find lots of other women and I have contemplated finding another, more suitable wife frequently. I just think it might be so heartless to just end it but I feel like my life energy is being siphoned from my body just by being with her. Like I feel I am shackled by obligation and feel so depressed and hopeless. I love her but it hurts to stay
>>
>>17233275
Diabetes will do that to people
>>
>>17233358
My girl has endometriosis and chronic depression, I speak from experience. I joined her on her diet (Gaul bladder removal), I look after our 5 kids, support her through her pain, take the abuse when she's low and grudgingly accept that my opinions and feelings mean nothing to her. I'm pretty dead inside. Do not end up like me.
>>
File: 1436411415542.png (107 KB, 841x797) Image search: [Google]
1436411415542.png
107 KB, 841x797
>>17233367
I'm sorry bro. I hope it gets well with you too because you paint quite a bleak picture for me.

Maybe I am being selfish like she says but literally have no felt like I was part of a relationship for months now. I feel like she wants me to find a side-girlfriend to take care of my sexual needs so long as I stay with her for the emotional support.
>>
>>17233375
>I feel like she wants me to find a side-girlfriend to take care of my sexual needs so long as I stay with her for the emotional support.

Ask her then.
Don't do that shit if she doesn't want it. Better break up.
>>
>>17233375
Talk about that frankly with her. Don't use the phrase "I have needs" but do tell her that you want a physically intimate relationship and she can't give that to you anymore.

Tell her you still want to be her friend, but that you want a relationship with romance and sexual intimacy.

Hell, just friendzone her.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.