[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you help me get over my extreme shyness when it comes to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 636x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 636x477
Can you help me get over my extreme shyness when it comes to admitting I like someone, and flirting back? I'm incredibly worried I will seem like an easy girl if I show interest, especially if it turns out the guy doesn't like me. Help, please?
>>
L, is that you?
>>
>>17233198
Guys do most of the hard work

Just respond in a way that you feel comfortable (be yourself), and just sure you don't keep closing conversations. It's usually easy for guys to distinguish between 'not interested' and 'interested, but having some difficulty in showing it" too, so that's fine

Probably something a rapist would say, but honestly, that's the case
>>
>>17233199
No, sorry! Lots of girls like this, I guess.
>>
Op here.

L for lydia
>>
>>17233198
Not at all. Even if the guy doesn't like you he will be flattered at the very least.
>>
>>17233198
>>17233213
Oh, it's no problem. Your worries are a lot like my friend's though so here's what I have to say:

You have to put yourself out there! You're not going out there to every maybe good-looking guy saying "Hey, I bleached my asshole." You just need to show interest or else the guy's not going to know (and then you're just left to wallow). Some guys are a little dense so maybe you have to be a little more aggressive or obvious than usual but you should go with whatever you're comfortable with.

If you get rejected, whatever. Wanting someone you like to like you back doesn't make you an easy girl. There's a ton of guys out there. Don't let one guy get you down. You're great!

You can sit and worry over it, or you could put it to rest and never have to think about what-ifs or maybes again. Just remember nothing will ever happen if you don't try.

>>17233216
Still the wrong, L but my advice still applies. Good luck, Lydia, I believe in you!
>>
>>17233211
>>17233238
Hey you two, thanks! I really liked hearing what you had to say :)
>>
>>17233230
And thanks to you, too!
>>
>>17233198
>I'm incredibly worried I will seem like an easy girl if I show interest
Don't worry, no guy actually thinks that (at least not me or any guy I've ever met or talked to, online or offline). I suspect it's just something girls bully each other with.
A guy will only think you're a slut if you flirt with everyone. If you only flirt with him, he'll love that and feel great about it.

And if the guy doesn't like you back, then he's probably not thinking about you at all so you don't have to worry about him judging you or whatever.

>>17233238
>Some guys are a little dense
In my experience, most guys are a little dense when it comes to flirting. We appreciate it when it's obvious, so we don't have to sit there wondering what the fuck just happened and if that was flirting or not.
>>
>>17233406
Very very good.

I guess I should elaborate a little bit. I keep on being shy as we are getting intimate together. It's embarrassing and awkward, but I say crap like
>what, you want my shirt off?
>no, don't look, I'm embarrassed!
>no, don't do that! So inappropriate!
And I hide my face the whole time.

So the poor guy feels like a rapist and either has to assure me constantly that he wants to have sex and see me naked, hold me down to get where he needs to go, or just leave. Last time, the first two things happened, but he was not happy with me afterwards because I wanted it the whole time, and enjoyed myself once he did force the deal.

I'm just unable to communicate that I'm eager. I don't want to force this new guy to pull a rape fantasy out of his hat every time we get intimate. Has anyone else had this problem?
>>
>>17233428
That sounds like it could be hot, but only if you look like a loli and date people obsessed with hentai.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>17233428
What? And the guy kept on having sex with you?
>>
File: 1443238340230.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1443238340230.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>17233428
>>what, you want my shirt off?
>>no, don't look, I'm embarrassed!
>>no, don't do that! So inappropriate!

just like in my chinese cartoons
>>
>>17233428
What the fuck just tell one of your girlfriends to let that piece of information "slip". Jesus christ, where is your imagination woman
>>
>>17234762
I mean, all my other friends are virgins too, so I don't know how productive a conversation will be. I just don't have big boobs or nice abs, so I don't exactly understand why a guy would want to touch me anyway. So it's annoying because the rare times I find a guy attractive, I feel awful having him have to look at me when he could sleep with someone much prettier.
>>
>>17234863
How old are you?
>>
>>17234875
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.