[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Due to a lack of intimacy that was starting to put me down --
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Due to a lack of intimacy that was starting to put me down -- making me remember old bad relationships -- I decided to follow those sayings; "you don't have anything to lose", "if the opportunity comes, grab it", or something like that. However, not only I'm upset right now, but I also regret having done something.
College party, made out with two guys (didn't even like it, there were no feelings). The guy I do like (neither of them) sees or gets to know that I made out with one of them and proceeds to make fun of me, laughing. At one point he says "try talking to x about bands y and z ahahahaha" (the ones we always talk about)
So, /adv/, I guess he just sees me as a friend, right? No chance this is going anywhere... What can I make out of this situation?
>>
Cut your losses and look elsewhere. Clearly he doesn't respect you.
>>
Maybe he did like you and then he saw you make out with some guys and thought to himself “Guess she doesn't like me, don't cry like a bitch and play it cool“
>>
>>17233097
Heres the man hater I was waiting for this, he was making a joke it had nothing to do with respect and he even suggested another guy she might like.
>>
>>17233160
oh crap
>>
>>17233092
Came for the Colin Firth pic, good taste OP.

I agree with >>17233160, he's jealous/insecure. He's pigtail pulling you, the classic 'I'm a male and because of muh testosterone I can't talk about my feelings, so I'll mock you instead' tactic (see: PUAs and negging). The fact that he's saying to talk to them about topics you usually talk about with him affirms it. He thinks you're replacing him or something. Just assert that you have no interest in the other guys, he may eventually get the picture. That, or you'll just have to ball up and tell him you like him.
>>
>>17233097
I wouldn't have much respect for OP if she made out with 2 guys in one night
>>
>>17233092
>Hey this girl is cute, and I think she likes me too!
>..Well there she is making out with two other guys
>Nah, on second thought i'm alright

Or alternatively

>Well there goes that

I mean make out with whoever you want, but what did ya expect
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.