[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any parents out there? I got a three year old that won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: slide_321384_3015740_free.jpg (194 KB, 1200x923) Image search: [Google]
slide_321384_3015740_free.jpg
194 KB, 1200x923
Any parents out there? I got a three year old that won't poop in the toilet. He pees in it just fine but refuses to sit and let it go(lol) my wife thinks he might be autistic but I beg to differ. He's still not talking much. He makes out a few words but won't form any sentences. I do want to get his checked out and see what up with him. Any advice on how I can get him to poop in the toilet?
>>
i hate to redirect people but you might have a better time getting help with this at /r/parenting
>>
>>17233028
/r/? Request?
>>
>>17233043

nope, /r/ as in reddit.com/r/parenting. Before you go all "reddit is AIDS" on me i don't think your going to get much help here with that, most of the people on here are single/childless.
>>
>>17233043

how the fuck did a chan-tard like you become a father
>>
>>17233013
Sounds like functional constipation to me. This can get rapidly worse so take him to the docs for laxatives soon

Try to figure out what he may not like about toilets, if anything. But this can just stem from being constipated for a while once, it then hurts when it eventually passes, and then the child holds it in to not go again... Making the issue worse

I forget my child development stages with regards to language sorry

>medfag
>>
>>17233013
Three and not talking? That's WAY late. Get him tested. Bet he's a retard. Sorry, anon. Should have given him SIDS when he was still a baby.
>>
File: Supreme+Mendini+Tray+small.jpg (40 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Supreme+Mendini+Tray+small.jpg
40 KB, 450x450
>>17233013
OP if he is autistic start therapy ASAP. I am autistic and I was in the same boat with not really talking. If you really push the therapy every day they can be nearly cured. Please get him as much help as you can if he is an autistic.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.