[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ive got a kind of shitty fucked up sense of humor and managed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
ive got a kind of shitty fucked up sense of humor and managed to play a joke about wanting to off myself a little too well today
only told it offhandedly to my girlfriend but shes taken it real bad and cried for a pretty long time
any chance she wont leave me if i just go "yeah that was a joke sorry for making you cry for half an hour"
>>
>>17232991
Topkek I wish more people appreciated self-deprecating humor.

By the way, what was the joke? I'd like to use it one day.
>>
You haven't told her you were kidding yet? Are you retarded?
>>
>>17233000
it was contextual so i dont really think i can help you :^)
>>17233004
just... fuck. i know. i shouldve left it as a joke but i drove it too hard for me to retract my statements now.
>>
OP, your only real choice is to just tell her you were joking. If you leave her thinking you actually want to kill yourself it's going to lead to a lot of problems.
>>
>>17232991
Topkek I wish more people appreciated self-deprecating humor.

By the way, what was the joke? I'd like to use it one day.
>>
>>17233055

Sorry lapse in thoughts. Wasn't sure if I replied or not.
>>
>>17232991
Sauce?

I fapped to it before and remember it was based on Alice in Wonderland but I can't find it again.
>>
>>17233534
Found it

Mamono Musume Zukan Higai Houkoku
>>
>>17232991
>i'm a shitty human being who thinks it's funny to emotionally abuse someone who loves me by falsely implying that i'd kill myself

i hope she dumps you for a chad. what a fuckin' tool.
>>
>>17232991
Just ask her for a moment, then sit her down and CALMLY and EXPLICITLY tell her what you JUST wrote, that it was a joke and you have a fucked up sense of humor, jesus dude
>>
>>17234735
And apologize, don't forget to finish it iff with an apology, and make it sound sincere or she won't respond the way you might want her to
>>
Tell her you were kidding but went too far. Do something nice for her to make up.
>>
>>17233669
>falsely
idk man i'm ready to off myself but no one cares

desu it's kinda mind boggling that OP's gf would react so strongly
>>
Tell her you were joking and you are sorry, then suddenly pull out a gun and blow your brains out! That will be an ultimate joke.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.