[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prostate problem? Anyone used to have it? Home remedies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: MLMBWAf.jpg (17 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
MLMBWAf.jpg
17 KB, 599x400
Evertime i get an erection my erection feels inflamed.

My testicals feels inflamed asweel.
Also when i uronat it feels inflammed

It started to happen two months ago. Before that my kidneys felt it was being stinged by bees all the way to the bladder.

Im not sexual like ive used to. Ive been starting to get less interest in women. (Hard to belive) i masterbate once every 2 months.

Is being less sexual a problem?

Im thinking to go hunt for antibiotics in a natural order.

Anyone had a experience?
>>
Sounds like bladder infection or UTI. Go to fucking doctor where they will run tests to diagnose the problem. You can use natural alt medicine instead of whatever pharmaceutical poison they recommend
>>
This is a serious infection/disease. Why haven't you seen a doctor yet what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>17232987
Possibly a uti by the sounds of it. Go to your doctor - they'll run tests. Then give you an antibiotic to clear it up in 3-7 days, depending. In the future, don't wait so long. Longer you wait, the worse it'll get.
>>
It is strange to me.

I have done many test with urine and blood. Not sure why doctors dont find anything....

Womt hurt to go back again.

Was thinking of taking flac seeds or somethin for the momment i guesse
>>
>>17233073
Try apple cider vinegar instead until you get back to a doctor.
>>
>>17232987
Here is a really bizarre off-the-wall idea.

Why not see a doctor?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.