[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is my boyfriend playing me if he says he wants to marry me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: fff.png (193 KB, 488x495) Image search: [Google]
fff.png
193 KB, 488x495
is my boyfriend playing me if he says he wants to marry me?

he says it to me a lot and has since kinda earlyish (earlier than most people) in our relationship..i don't remember exactly but maybe 4-5 months in. we've been together for a year and 3 months now.

sometimes I feel kinda weird about it and think maybe hes just playing me or saying it to lock me in? ive met most of his family/friends, and hes told some of his friends hes thinks I'm his future wife (ive seen convos with them).

could he be playing me or legit? he's 23 and i'm 24.
>>
He's definitely not "playing you" lmao. My bf and I did this. He told me he liked me by saying "you know I'm going to marry you one day". We've talked about it at length, and have been together two years now. Talking about marriage doesn't have to be some huge deal, it just means he really likes you and as of right now, wants to spend the rest of his life with you.
>>
>>17232682
are you guys married?

and yeah I'm like super paranoid and stuff haha. plus I'm like 24, so I don't wanna waste all my young years. like I really do want to get married at about 27.
>>
>>17232688
Most women want to get married around that time. You're not being paranoid don't worry - it's natural to feel that way. Just relax
>>
You need to have "the talk."

You need to know if this relationship is one that will progress towards marriage, or just fun and games that's good enough for the time being.
>>
>>17233818
This. You need to make sure you're on the same page here, in terms of your expectations of the future.
>>
I'm the same way with my girl, but I've talked about it openly a lot less.

Like, she knows where this relationship is going, and I do aswell.

The only one I've really talked to about the direction of our relationship was to my dad, and that was when he asked me in person one evening when we were hanging out after work.

and we've been dating for almost 3 years now
>>
>>17232688
At 27, you might become unattractive and he won't want to marry you anymore.
>>
>>17232674
I told my last gf this, but only for sex
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.