[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on uncircumcized cocks, ladies? I am debating if I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: SchuComic7Page26.jpg (86 KB, 429x223) Image search: [Google]
SchuComic7Page26.jpg
86 KB, 429x223
Thoughts on uncircumcized cocks, ladies? I am debating if I want my future son to have the mark of the jew or not.
>>
>>17232563
Don't circumsize him unless he has painful phimosis.

1) Sex is better
2) It looks better
3) Your son will not lose nerve endings which are supposed to give him pleasure
4) why cause damage and trauma to a goddamn infant of all things for no reason?
>>
I live in a place where it's not common for a guy to be cut. I don't understand why you'd do it if you're not religious and there aren't medical reasons to do it.
>>
>>17232563
Why would you let someone mutilate your child?
>>
Uhh yeah there are medical benefits that outwiegh the cons.
Chances of getting hiv is reduced down 40%

Maintenence of the smegma not required etc etc. read up on it wikipedia
>>
>>17232563

American here. Most girls I know still think uncircumcised looks gross as fuck.

I don't really care about the debate. I'm cut, and I'm fine with it.

I'd really say it's more of a regional thing. In the US? Probably do it. Elsewhere? Nah.
>>
Female here.

Do not circumcise him. I think it's morally wrong; it's like giving an infant a split tongue at birth. It may be the fad of 2016, but what if he doesn't want it? And if you cut his tongue down the middle he can't use it the same way he could use an intact tongue. He may wish it was never done.
>>
>>17232638
>You're slightly better at fucking whores and not cleaning your dick
k
>>
>>17232638
>Maintenence of the smegma not required
Because washing your dick is much more inconvenient than using lube every time you want to masturbate.
>>
>>17232638
wtf dude that's like saying "hey, shave your head so you don't have to use shampoo". and in the end you'll stink anyway if you don't wash your head.
>>
>>17232563
circumcised dicks are pretty :)
>>
>>17232684
Who gives a shit what girls think? Letting their opinions dictate if you mutilate your child genitals is stupid. I had a friend who said he would circumsize his son bcuz of this.
>>
>>17232696
>>17232742
>>17232708
>>17232698
>>17232703
>>17232638
this
>>
>>17232684
American female here. Uncut > cut by me.
>>
>>17232684
The hiv statistics reported are biased and fail to take into consideration the studies which found an increased risk of contracting aids. It's not for certain. But the reason everyone is told this is because the procedure makes some money.

Things which do not make money isn't even taught to doctors.
>>
>>17232638
how to spot a butthurt cutfag

how's the mutilated dick treating you?
>>
>>17232742

I'd rather my son gets his dick wet than gets laughed at for his anteater cock.

Again, I don't care, but my best friend told me that a girl told him that his dick looked like a cheeto with no flavoring once. Funniest thing I've ever heard.

>>17232774

I think that's a positive thing. Even though I'm cut I don't think it should be a thing chicks think are gross, but I'd still consider doing it to my son. Depends on if I have one, and when. I'm turning 30 so it's less and less likely.

>>17232787

Not sure why you're quoting me, but sure. I don't have HIV and I'm cut so it must be true.

Trollthreads.
>>
>>17232684
Fuck you

I'm cut but don't tell people to mutilate their kids, I fucking resent my parents because of this
>>
>>17232908
Dont have kids. Ur too insecure and will create an insecure child. Not everyone was meant to have kids. My father wasn't. The nig down the street wasnt. And you aren't. How can you think about creating a new human when you dont have ur shit together?
>>
>>17232913
>I fucking resent my parents because of this

>I hold irrational hatred toward the people who gave me life, raised me, spilled everything they have into me to bring me to this point in life, all because my penis is missing some skin

You're a fucking faggot and should have been aborted if you're that goddamn simple.
>>
>>17232920
Simple? genital mytilation is serious and should be a crime. Retards who circumsize kids hold society back with their dumb beliefs.
>>
>>17232920
>resent
>irrational hatred
why are you putting words in my post that i didn't put

are you autistic?
>>
>>17232913

Haha, why? You think your foreskin would get you girls or something? This is literally the most nonsensical resentment... I just don't get it.

>>17232915
I don't really plan on having kids, but I'd be awfully insecure if some chick made fun of my dick enough that my best friend found out about it.
>>
>>17232938
>cutting people's body parts
>haha why is that a bad thing?
do people really think infantile circumcision is acceptable?
>>
>>17232938
Bait? Ples. But if not, why would you be insecure? Girls have the mosr retarded shallow opinions? If a girl laughed at my dick i would tell that bitch to leave and be mad at myself for investing time into a retard. U could always teach ur son that hes a human and worthy of basic respect and that you loved him enough to not mutilate him
>>
>>17232925
Circumcision is done for many reasons, one of them being health and hygiene ya thot. Go back to the vegan thread.
>>
You do not need to be circumsized in any global north countries. Vegan? Ples beeee bait
>>
>>17232590
>2) It looks better
Wrong
>>
>>17232977
if you're too lazy to take care of your dick that doesn't mean you should get circumcised, that just means you should become more responsible since you can't even take care of your genitals.
>>
I strongly prefer uncut cocks as a north american because it not only looks more appealing, it feels better. I feel bad that guys have to live life having an insensitive dick and not being able to enjoy sex as much because of the choice their parents made. Circumcision should be abolished for good.
>>
>>17232703
>using lube every time you want to masturbate.
Is this what you gentiles actually thing?
>>
Don't circumcise him. He can always get a circumcision later if he has some health issue or has trouble getting laid (latter doesn't sound like a good reason, but his choice).
>>
i have a circumcised penis. many girls tell me it is the most beautiful/biggest cock theyve seen in their entire lives.

i wish i wasnt circumcised.

dont take the sexual pleasure from him because of some arbitratry archaic practice that has somehow rooted in our culture
>>
File: 1463570748990.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
1463570748990.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
The only reasonable cause for circumcision is for medical reasons, such as phimosis. If having an uncut dick is actually a major issue in his sex life (pro tip, it won't be the reason he fails to get laid), he can decide to have that operation on his own.

>>17232977
Cleaning your dick requires a very low level of maintenance. You should be taking a shower daily, if you can't spend a few moments to clean every last part you have bigger issues.
>>
I'm uncut and best of both worlds. My foreskin rolls all the way back with no effort. Wizards apprentice tho so it's all for nothing on me.
>>
>>17232638
The study that says that HIV spread was reduced was terminally flawed. They did the study on African men where they first tested them for HIV then circumcised a bunch of them to see if they had a higher chance to get infected over the next few weeks.

What they didn't factor in was the pain of the recovery period afterwards. Since these men were circumcised as adults they had to spend some time waiting for their dicks to heal up before they even considered having sex. After that point many of them lost almost all their sex drive just becuase they weren't getting the amount of stimulation they were used to getting.

The study didn't prove that circumcised individuals are less likley to get infected with HIV as much as it proved that people who have less sex are less likley to get infected with HIV.
>>
>>17233081
Shit I allmost forgot. Don't reproduce op you're an idiot. Cut only for medical reasons.
>>
>>17232563
Why not wait until he is 16 and let him decide ?
>>
Pls don't cut
>>
File: image.gif (473 KB, 297x212) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
473 KB, 297x212
>>17232590
>uncutfags actually believe this
>>
>>17234140
I'm a woman

>>17232997
just my opinion. It's your life, m8
>>
>>17233081
Same, feels good

it's like my dick is a convertable
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.