[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Being Blackmailed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (434 KB, 2560x1040) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
434 KB, 2560x1040
Me and a girl were having skype sex and now she is trying to blackmail me so can you destroy her 4cgan
>>
>>17232484
What's she asking for, money?
>>
Just do it first.
>>
Not your personal army.
>>
She just kept asking me if I wanted the video posted and sent to my family and I told her no but to do what she has too. So I have just come to accept whatever happens I already told my aunt and boss about it so my job is safe at the very least.
>>
>>17232484
She's pretty hot. How'd you meet her?
>>
>>17232484
Hi Robert
>>
>>17232509
What does she want from you, nigger
>>
Well after I explained to her to do what she needed to she blocked me so i dont know whats going to happen next haha. I am just going to try and keep calm! Also we met online she asked if I wanted to come over and have a fun time I told her I cant make the 4 hour drive tonight so she suggested skype and I was like alright so I startede talking to her on skype in video and things heated up so we both took our clothes off! So in other words I am dumb haha.
>>
>>17232484
Wonder if we should just post this image to the people on his chat list.

Don't fucking come in here with your "fuck up this bitch" requests. You're sloppy Robert.
>>
I understand and I am sorry it was before I decided to get it sorted out myself so i am going to take down the post if I can but I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.
>>
why is she blackmailing you in the first place
>>
>>17232529

Indeed you are.
>>
OP, you should delete this thread before you cause yourself more trouble. You should go to the police, blackmail is illegal.

Lesson learned: do not send nudes, do not skype sex with people, do not put yourself in any position where your dick could end up on the internet.
>>
Just post the video on 4chan and then she can't black mail you when your cock is all over the internet
>>
>>17232484
She's being blackmaled as we speak.

Get it? Black-MALE'd?
>>
>>17232541
The lesson should be if you're going to go cyber slutting, you do it with a profile thats fake and is in no way related to aby business venture , video game profile, and can't be traced back to you.

Learn 2 fucking internet, Robert.
>>
>she asked if I wanted to come over and have a fun time

And this didn't throw off red flags? I know dummies on here like to whine about women not approaching men first, but something like this should set off all kinds of alarms.

Kind of reminds me of when I was talking to this girl online and we find out we live in the same area, so I'm like, "Let's grab a coffee later" and she says she'd love to but I needed to watch her on cam first...???? I was like why? and she tells me it's cause she's a cam girl and the only reason she'd been talking to me was cause she wanted me to watch her on cam and that we wouldn't meet until I went onto her sleezy site, made an account, then watched her on cam.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.