[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it better to have a shitty tattoo or Remove it and have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tattoo-removal-4-large.jpg (25 KB, 451x231) Image search: [Google]
tattoo-removal-4-large.jpg
25 KB, 451x231
Is it better to have a shitty tattoo or Remove it and have a shitty tattoo scar?
>>
Maybe cover it with another.
>>
>>17232443
I don't think I really want another tattoo.
>>
What is it a tattoo of?
>>
Cover it with something better.
>>
I don't understand how people put so little thought into getting their tattoos, before I got both of mine I researched that shit for months, looking at different studios and artists, finding a couple who's work is all really good etc.
I get the impression some people just hit up the first generic tattoo parlor, grab whatever artist has time and gets a shit tattoo.
This stays on you forever, how can you think it through so little...

Best thing as has been said is, find a GOOD artist, cover it with a good tattoo you can't possibly regret
>>
>>17232422
I've had a tattoo I don't like for about 15 years now, and you just kind of get used to it after a while. The thing to remember is that no one else really gives a fuck, they'll probably notice that you have a tattoo but they won't pay the blindest bit of notice to what it's of unless it's a swastika or something like that. The location is probably more important however. If it's on your hands/face/neck that just screams "I make terrible decisions and have no concept of forward planning".
>>
>>17233259
Yup,I don't get it either.Had a pic of the tat I wanted saved as my wallpaper on my phone for a year before I finally got it inked.Have had it two years now.No rugrats
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.