[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Elliot Rodger?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7
I know i know... he killed a bunch of people, but... what do you think of him? im fascinated by his Manifesto(i just finished reading it), i feel just as he does, im 18 atm, im scared to reach his age feel as pathetic as he felt.
>>
>>17232357
rip sweet prince.
>>
Mixed-race children do not cope with reality unless the world panders to their needs. Without an ancestry to have resonate in their soul, they require external validation to feel inherently valuable, and in Eliot Rodgers' case, he had people talk down to him rather than boost him up, like other successful mixed-race individuals.

If you are white, I suggest lifting, getting an understanding of esoteric traditionalism and Hermeticism, and focus on the self.

If you're non-white, I suggest joining a gang or whatever blacks and Mexicans do to feel validated.
>>
>>17232357
Just don't blame others. I had a similar past but you can't blame others, it's no one else's fault how your life turns out. That was his problem, his entitlement and blame instead of looking within. I was fascinated by his manifesto too though, but 23 now and never any homocidal urges, don't turn into a rageful cunt because of how your life is.
>>
>>17232370
What if I'm a white with brown hair and eyes?
I don't think I'd be accepted in my homeland (Germany)
>>
>>17232376
>brown eyes
>"white"
Go back to the Mediterranean. If you take back Constantinople we'll give you brownie points.
>>
I think besides the fact that he murdered a bunch of people including his roommates, it's a damn shame. He had everything. His dad was a famous film director. He was rich. He wasn't bad looking. He could have had it all.Instead he blamed other people for his shortcomings

Still the worst kind of shit who decided to take away other people's children and blame it on everyone else
>>
>>17232389
>This ignorant about the white race
Idiot
>>
>>17232389
Senatus Populusque Romanus, snownigger
>>
>>17232393
>This buttmad about not having blue eyes
Mudblood
>>
he's the kind of person you would see in a satirical novel of our times, pretty unexpected that he actually came to life
>>
>>17232407
My fiancé does :^)
Can't wait to pass on these mud eyes!
Down with snowniggers!
>>
Could be: As a child, his parents never talk him how to express anger properly. Most likely grew up in a hostile household with anywhere from an average to large scale of emotional/physical abuse, but definitely some emotional abuse based off what he did.

Had a very self-entitled nature, believed the world "owed" him, and couldn't handle rejection well.
>>
>>17232375
I would put some blame on his parents. Elliot was clearly not an average weird kid and no one in his family did much but kept indulging him into their rich life. I swear in his book, his parents just kept buying him expensive shit (the BMW, school, clothes, etc) to get his mind off his problems and just fit in. Sure, in his twisted mind himself he thought he'll be entitled to acceptance just for having all that, but he had actual problems his parents should had looked into.
>>
There's nothing "fascinating" about some loner who thought he was entitled to having everyone like him.

>>17232370

This is one of the dumbest things I have ever read on this site.
>>
>>17232524
As much as I hate that snownigger for making fun of my bovine eyes, he's right. Mixed breeds are just fucked in the head autistic, almost every time
>>
>>17232370
/thread
>>
>>17232357
>Manifesto

Didn't he basically cop out and just kill random people instead of the people he was actually mad at?

In fact, instead of killing the people he said he would... he half assedly failed, threw a tantrum at his own impotence, and just shot at random people.... Some of whom were the most likely to be at least somewhat sympathetic (I know someone who got shot--he survived, my friends lived a couple hundred feet from the deli he shot up. I say somewhat sympathetic because i'm not sure if even any of us would be willing to put up with his pathetic whiny ass).

Self-entitled, whiny, delusional, pathetic, and hypocritical about sums him up in my eyes.
>>
>>17232357
>What do you think of Elliot Rodger?
Self-inflicted creepiness at its most disgraceful. He proved every girl who rejected him to be 100% correct.
>>
the only thing i can sympathize with is that he didn't have a true support system growing up. that being said, he thought everyone owed him love and attention and the concept of rejection was like a myth to him. there's nothing fascinating about him. if anything, it's embarrassing that people are still talking about him.
>>
File: _20160217_222933.jpg (119 KB, 1049x1082) Image search: [Google]
_20160217_222933.jpg
119 KB, 1049x1082
>>17232357
He was an entitled sociopath. Not really much different from any of the other shooters.
>>
>>17232357
He put an awful lot of thought into how things should be rather than learning what the world is like.
>>
>>17232554
>He proved every girl who rejected him to be 100% correct.
He was never rejected. He never approached anyone.
>>
>>17232370
you're a faggot
>>
>>17232599
Half breed suicidal autistic detected
>>
>>17232582
B E T A

E

T

A
>>
>>17232601
jew obsessed snownigger body worshipping autistic detected
>>
>>17232609
I'm a med, fuck snowniggers. Not my fault race mixing makes angsty worthless children
>>
>>17232615
only vain, dumb as shit my posting career posters seriously believe this, ie .000001% of human beings. anyone can do anything they want, and no one chooses what heritage they're born with
>>
>>17232618
Obviously they don't choose to be dysfunctional abominations, it's their shithead parents fault. Especially asian-white mixes, fucking autism incarnate
>>
>>17232623
shitty worthless human being. bless your heart, find the light
>>
>>17232625
Oh no that hurts my feelings :(
>>
>>17232531

No they aren't. What a stupid excuse, something I'd expect someone born in the 50's to use as a reason against miscegenation.

>The kids will never feel like they belong xD

>>17232543

Yeah he went and killed a bunch of people who had nothing to do with him who were out clubbing.
>>
I actually find him very attractive. Let's say he's my type minus the killing spree. What a waste.
>>
>>17232629
that wasn't the intent, but i realize egocentric retards that subscribe to jew/nigger/half breed boogiemen conspiracy theories wouldn't be able to tell. i'm legitimately concerned for you, trust me
>>
File: loletsy.jpg (51 KB, 570x427) Image search: [Google]
loletsy.jpg
51 KB, 570x427
he was a very sick person in dire need of psychological help. feel badly for him.

and if you could actually read his entire manifesto you probably need help too. rambling insanity.
>>
File: GOING NOWHERE GOING NOWHEEERE.png (292 KB, 512x392) Image search: [Google]
GOING NOWHERE GOING NOWHEEERE.png
292 KB, 512x392
A REAL HUMAN BEAAAAAN

AND A REAL HERO

A REAL HUMAN BEAAN

RIP in peace sweet prince, you were too good for this world

My Twisted World is by the way the best piece of literature so far in the 21st century.
>>
>>17232639
Aw he thinks race is just a social construct, how cute
>>
File: isis on the roof.jpg (41 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
isis on the roof.jpg
41 KB, 550x309
>>17232370
Who are you on frogtwitter?

Serious question.
>>
>>17232659
nice, diverting away from your pathetic narcissism. you're a trog and no one can help you
>>
>>17232679
Yes I am a narcissist because I have strong feelings against mixed race children. Infallible logic, nigger.
>>
>>17232370
Most people are insecure and can't cope with reality. For instance you, who tells yourself this bullshit so you can feel valid and good about yourself. And of course you pick something like race, because if it was something in ur control youd probably fuck it up.
>>
So you feel like someone who shot up a school becausehe couldn't get laid? Look to a mental asylum not 4chan
>>
I recently visited Santa Barbara (where he went to college) and I'm absolutely confused at how he couldn't land a girlfriend. That place is flush with tall, beautiful blonde women. He's the real-life version of the joke "falling face first into a barrel full of nipples and accidentally end up sucking your thumb".
>>
>>17232727
Laughing at the Internet psychologist
>>
>>17232701
tell me why it even matters. i have mixed european and native american history and mostly just find it interesting. i let my actions define my life. my genealogy has never kept me from holding a job i love, or owning my own house, or getting basically whatever i want. meanwhile, you'd be a clueless fuck up regardless of race

>>17232727
this x1000
>>
>>17232756
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings Chief Tumblr, go get piss drunk on your tard reserve and wait to go completely extinct
>>
>>17232762
more diversion instead of actually engaging me, what a bore. it's plain to everyone that you're the only one hurt here. i'd enjoy an actual dialogue, but that's hard when all of your arguments exist on the premise of boogiemen fairy tales from 6+ decades ago instead of real life. see ya
>>
>>17232646

>>>/r9k/

is that way.
>>
>>17232701

Did a mixed race child bully you on the playground and scar you for life?

Seems like you're releasing a lot of pent up trauma chump.
>>
>>17232785
No a mixed race child shot my school up because of his pent up rage and autism. Sorry bro you're just an abomination
>>
>>17232788
alright, i laughed
>>
>>17232807
I'm mostly just shooting the shit atm to be honest
>>
>>17232357
Some ugly ass Asian kid, who cares
>>
>>17232813
you really got me, good shit
>>
>>17232788
Bait? If not, ur fucking retarded, a pure white guy killed my aunt, a pure russian i know put a bullet in his mouth, they are all bad choices but they dont determine an entire race. No ones actions define an entire race. Whites, blacks, etc.
>>
>>17232836
it's complete bait
>>
>>17232813
Replied before updating. But wut ever u never know, some people are retarded.
>>
>>17232390
I agree, if he had only took responsibility for himself he could be spinning some fine plates right now.

Men don't have anything to do with themselves but hunt. That's been their responsibility since the dawn of humanity. Hunt food, hunt mate. They have to do shit comparatively speaking for food nowadays, so they put their all into mating. A problem arises when they have no other successes on which to build their self-esteem. They also don't know true misery. There haven't been any wars, they haven't been drafted into the military against their wills, they have 21st century syndrome.
It's kind of the same thing that happens to people who are out of work too long. If don't work to improve yourself or if you spend too much time outside of reality, be in constantly engrossed in anime or video games, you're going to end up warped. All of it fucks with your expectations. You run around thinking that if you do this quest or if the bad guy gets the hot babe outside of reality surely it means that you get them in reality. But it doesn't work like that.

Fixing the root problem with men like these is the same one that will fix 21st century syndrome, it's going to require a massive catastrophe to reset people back to what reality is. Which is fighting against the brutality of nature and trying to survive.
>>
>>17232788

Tried speaking to a shrink about your pent up rage?
>>
>>17232849
>it's going to require a massive catastrophe to reset people back to what reality is.

Don't worry, either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump is becoming president. A massive catastrophe is on its way.
>>
>>17232849
You dont need a catastophe to fix this. Someone just needs to move out abd follow ur dreams. When you follow ur dreams theres no guarantee. Well there really is never any garuntee in life but its much safer just going doen tge well trodden path and never having to fight hard.
>>
>>17232857
It's just a prank
>>
File: 1465364959793.png (597 KB, 806x554) Image search: [Google]
1465364959793.png
597 KB, 806x554
>>
the guy was sooo delusional and self-absorbed, its sad cause he literally had everything
only here could he get praise, some of you are so out of touch with the real world is legit scary how it could happen all over again
>>
He was a whiny little bitch with entitlement issues, and I'm sad that he hurt innocent people before dying.
>>
I mean, if you're set on killing yourself, you might as well kill other people too.

I mean, it sucks and it's really inconvenient for the other families of the victims.

If virgin killer was smart, he'd have at least bought one less gun, and one more prostitute, though.
>>
>>17232370
I hope this is just bait because it got me hook and sinker.

Elliot had mental problems, social anxienty and the like, and he never learnt how to cope with that. He also was a fucking entitled asshole.
>>
The ultimate beta male
>>
>>17232543
>goes to shoot up hot girl sorority
>knocks on the door
>no one answers
>mutters o-ok and leaves
Beta to the bitter end
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.