[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm Confused With My Girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1461378066123.jpg (46 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1461378066123.jpg
46 KB, 500x281
>We talk daily on the phone before bed.
>Last Summer we'd talk for hours and hours
>Last two weeks she'd hang up really abruptly
>Just simple stuff like "Oh it's 10 bye" *Hangs up*
>She went off about her lack of confidence and how people want her to model now.
>Didn't bother asking about me just talked about her life and how people now find her attractive.

I don't get what she's trying to tell me. Things just feel odd. Like my stomach gets in knots when she hangs up like this. I know we both love each other but I can't explain her odd behavior lately... I tell her I love her and that she's beautiful but she still seems to be insecure...
>>
>>17232204
She's cheating on you. Drop her ass.
>>
>>17232544
This is the truth
>>
>>17232204
Who talks on the phone for hours at a time? Are you in grade school? Chances are she is looking for a reason to end the conversation because it is getting boring.
>>
>>17232204
Why would you stick around someone who treats you badly ? Fucking hell get some confidence
>>
>>17232569
What's wrong with talking for hours at a time? I'm in the phone with my friend for 3-6 hours when neither of us has anything to do.
>>
OP here we talking. She said feels like I'm too good for her. I dunno.
>>
>>17232803
She starts talking about how people find her attractive and then says you're too good for her? She's looking to cheat man.
>>
>>17232868
>>17232803
I don't know if I'm going to cosign the cheating accusation 100%, but it's clear that something is up. I think she's fucking with you OP, intentionally or maybe subconsciously.

I would make one of two decisions:
1. Tell her directly (but calmly) that you feel like she's been acting differently lately and you want to know why.
2. Completely ignore the shit and try not to let it get to you.

I think it would be a bad idea to act sad, hurt, or anything like that. In my experience, that shit gets me nowhere and only makes things worse. It seems to me like she's pulling some shit, definitely, but do your best to prevent that from getting you down.
>>
>>17232204
You could just record yourself fucking another woman and send to her and see if that gets a reaction
>>
>>17233719
I confronted her. I was pretty chill, told her I'm not upset or anything just confused. She told me she fears commitment because her best friend died as a kid... Yeesh. Welp... I told her that I wasn't upset but I pity her for not being open emotionally with me. I said she can run all she wants but I'll still be me. Cold? Maybe. But that's how I feel honestly not hurt or anything just kinda numb.
>>
>>17235072
>She told me she fears commitment because her best friend died as a kid
Wut

That's an excuse she pulled out of nowhere.
>>
>>17232204
OP is le cuck.
>>
>>17235072
>fears commitment
>friend died as a kid
A+ 10/10 excuse
>>
>>17235211
>>17235208
I'm not gonna hold my breath and be a cuck. I gotta be rough here, she wants her confidence cake and eat it too. I'm not having it. I'll jut view this as an open relationship because she's kinda asking for it with this behavior. She won't commit so why should I? Heart breaking? Yes. But hey love without anger isn't love at all.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.