[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've thrown ever ball I can at this guy, and he just won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: angry haruhi.jpg (30 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
angry haruhi.jpg
30 KB, 550x309
I've thrown ever ball I can at this guy, and he just won't respond to me. I know he's single, he doesn't drink, he doesn't smoke or do drugs so he's kinda boring, but he's got these amazing blue eyes and he's a great actor and I saw him OHKO a big black dude who tried to bully him, so I know he's not a bitch. But I've done literally EVERYTHING I can think of to try and get him to ask me out:
-Wear cute/revealing outfits and ask his opinion on them;
-Ask him how he's doing, what his plans are after (college) classes during the week;
-Complimented his looks or something he does;
etc. etc.
I just want to date him so badly, I hear he's a virgin too, so it would be great to take it from him, but how do I convince him to ask me out? I think I'm laying it on too thick. It's getting to the point where now he's avoiding me and refusing to say hello. But how else am I supposed to signal I want him in my pants?!
>>
File: 1449810649113.png (216 KB, 351x329) Image search: [Google]
1449810649113.png
216 KB, 351x329
If you're so interested in him, just ask him out. Some people don't catch on to hints at all, so just put it out there
>>
>>17232108
>get him to ask me out
something is wrong here
>>
>>17232108
He's just not interested.
>>
>>17232108
Just because you're a girl doesn't mean you have to make him ask you out.

Go get him!
>>
>>17232124
Uhh, that's not how this is supposed to work. He's supposed to ask ME out. I'M the one who gets asked out. By HIM.
>>
Just ask him out... Dont be retarded kek
>>
>>17232108
>how do I convince him to ask me out?

the b8-iest b8 in all the sea
>>
>>17232133
>He's supposed to ask ME out
This is cancer. This "girls are supposed to be the ones that are approached", it's legacy social construct cancer.
Ask him out yourself or you'll never know. Trying to get him to make the move for you is more trouble than it's worth and has a chance of not working and not giving you the answer that you want. If he wants you, he'll say yes. Hell, he'll probably say yes anyway but at least if he doesn't want you then he'll likely tell you decisively on the date.
You're female, the cards are in your hands. You risk nothing by being rejected from him other than some good dick, which is in plentiful supply everywhere anyway.
>>
>>17232108
Sounds like b8 for some reason.

Why did he punch a black guy?

Who on earth told you he was a virgin? Couldn't you just ask that person to set the two of you up?
>>
>But I've done literally EVERYTHING I can think of to try and get him to ask me out

Did you try literally asking him out?
"Anon want to do ____ together? Its date night ;) "
>>
Bait
>>
oh sorry I read the rest of the thread and, you're one of those girls that believes it's the man's job to ask you out.

Saged and opinion disregarded. You are scum.
>>
>>17232133
And just what century do you think this is. Get him you're still a worthwhile catch
>>
>>17232133
Dude, it's (INSERT CURRENT YEAR). You don't have to wait for him to ask you out anymore. It's still useful as an anti-creeper filter, but it sounds like you've already determined he's not a creeper, so there's no point in continuing the charade. Go ahead: grab him and take him.
>>
>>17232108
We'll here's the problem you only like him for his looks an don't care about anything else and he probably thinks your a hoe throwing yourself at him legs spread like the Grand Canyon
>>
Girls want equality but they still want guys to do all the work to initiate a relationship. Get in the fucking sea.
>>
Just ask him. As someone with low self esteem, you fall into this trap of thinking hints and advances are just you over thinking things. You've got to be direct in case he also has some problems like that
>>
>>17232133

You're not supposed to be alive either, with ideals like that. What's the female equivalent of being a fuccboi?
>>
>>17233279
As if making the first move is "all the work". Get real, Boner-Boy.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 228x260
>>
>calls someone who doesn't smoke, drink or do drugs "boring"
>can't even get his attention

Sounds like you're the boring one here
>>
>>17233284
>What's the female equivalent of being a fuccboi?
Bitch? Cunt?

Cunt. I'm going with cunt. You're a cunt, OP.
>>
>>17233443
Seconded
>>
>>17233415
This.
>>
>>17232108
One of my closer friends is a girl. She asked me out when I was 18 and she was 16. We went downtown together and visited a market.

We didn't work out for obvious reasons, but she never would have had a shot with me if she hadn't asked.
>>
>>17232108

Ma'am

Ma'am

Do you know what it's like to be a decently attractive man?

He WILL decline a pussy if it's not the one he wants, that's how it works in the upper echelons, maybe you're just not attractive enough
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 896x921
>no girl ever wanted to take your virginity
>>
>>17232108
Have you considered he doesn't find you attractive?
>>
>>17232108
Have you ever asked him WHY he is single? What if he wants to transfer colleges and never be in your city again?

> happened to me, this is why I didn't date a 9/10
> she eventually got married, happy for her, don't miss that city one bit
>>
how could you possibly expect him to catch those ambiguous ass hints?
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 499x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 499x244
>virgin
>straight edge
What if he's, you know, christian and you're being the bitch trying to tempt him away from his path?
>>
File: 4L_42NRGSUc.jpg (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
4L_42NRGSUc.jpg
43 KB, 400x400
>"umm he needs to ask ME out, I'm the girl!"
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.