[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is causing me to have all these red spots on just one side
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 20160607_193827.jpg (768 KB, 1000x1528) Image search: [Google]
20160607_193827.jpg
768 KB, 1000x1528
What is causing me to have all these red spots on just one side of my face? Also, when i go outside, it looks way worse, on both sides even. Most of the marks i cant even see inside, with normal lighting. I guess, what helped you guys rid yourself of post acne red marks?
>>
>>17232041
Do you sleep on your side? It's probably the side down on the pillow. Maybe wash your face before bed and wash your pillowcases.
>>
>>17232041
stop popping your pimples
>>
When was the last time you washed your bedding? You should probably do it more often than you do.
>>
>>17232041
Looks like a serious case of fagatosis!
>>
>>17232041

I used that stupid famous stuff that I can't remember the life of but they used to advertise it on tv shows all the time. It really worked for me and I only had to use it for a couple of months.

Also I used (daily) a pretty cheap cleanser (get the one that you wash off with water--the non-water formula does not work for me) the name is Cetaphil. You can find it in those Rite Aid/pharmacy store places.

A lot of what acne is is trapped dirt/bacteria. Make sure you wash your pillows at least 2x per week and don't touch your face if you can help it. Lots of bacteria on our hands if we don't wash them.
>>
>>17232041
you probably are sleeping just on that side or something.
>>
>>17232104
Get off my board normie REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Are they just red marks or are they pimples? Maybe ingrown hair?
>>
Well, the problem isnt that i have acne, i get maybe three new ones a week. Which is fine. Its getting rid of the evidence thats the problem. How do i even out my skin tone?
>>
>>17232340
Get a tan or go in the black area of the store and get spot lightening cream
>>
>>17232340
Looks like cystic acne perhaps.

Evening out skin tone may be impossible for you OP. Looks like you have minor scar tissue pot marks. Best start growing a beard
>>
>>17232340
They're called acne marks. As long as they're acne MARKS and not acne SCARS, they'll go away.

See a dermatologist, they'll put you on a program and it should be gone in a year.
>>
>>17232353
I cant grow a beard, also my skin is smooth. I had real bad acne up to about last year. The other side is almost completely normal now. I dont have any pits or dents in my skin. And they arent even as red as they were. Theres just a lot of them.
>>
>>17232392
Read
>>17232356
Either way see a dermatologist dude
>>
>>17232392
Oh god, I have the same markings. I've had them for 6 years. I'm sorry op, unless you're lucky, you might be screwed
>>
>>17232041
Jacob?
>>
>>17232401
I disagree, when i was on accutane and then retin a i had no marks. Shit was tight, then it came back. And i sort of gave up. Now i dont really have acne anymore just these pink and red spots, they go away eventually i think, its hard to tell because i forget where the marks were. I am going to see a doctor.
>>
>>17232041
Google "rosacea"
>>
Try not touching your face ; it works wonders !
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.