[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I bring myself to date women at my level of attraction?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1463176730738.jpg (79 KB, 500x559) Image search: [Google]
1463176730738.jpg
79 KB, 500x559
How do I bring myself to date women at my level of attraction?

I'm a little below average looking. Maybe 4/10. I just can't bring myself to date women below average looking like me. I just don't find them attractive, and that makes me feel like I'm a hypocrite because I'm ugly myself and I'm expecting to get with a good looking girl. I try so hard to lower my standards but I can't.

And I'm not gonna lie, part of it is because all guys in my social circles are pretty date good looking women, and they tell me they're just waiting on me to pull a hottie.

Any advice?
>>
>>17231876
>they tell me they're just waiting on me to pull a hottie.
Yeah but they're not blind and they can see that you're too ugly to pull one.
>>
>>17231876
What is it about you that's ugly? If that's how you really feel then you should be putting in tons of effort to fix what you can.
>>
>>17231890
5'4", face drenched in acne scars, very unsymmetrical face, resting face looks like I'm about to punch a bitch in the throat. Pretty much just my face (which i think is the most attractive thing in a person physically) and height. I'm pretty fit and dress nice, which helps a bit I guess.
>>
>>17231907
Bitches run small, so you aint gotta worry about that.
Most people dont care about scars, the notice them, definitely, but they dont care, unless theyre assholes, in which case, dont date an asshole.
Probably biased for doing a push for latinas, but they short and cute.
>>
>>17231907
Post a picture
>>
yeah

you said it's irritating to date 4/10 women because you expect to get better looking women

you said men in your social circle are 5/10 or whatever and date very attractive women

if anything this is an indication that you are a competent person striving for the best they can get

that being said I have some serious criticisms

using numbers to describe some kind of intrinsic attractiveness is fucking stupid. objectively attractive factors are real, but that's not the same as having a n attractiveness number on you. the number is fictitious and doesn't explain real life phenomena of attraction.

when you actually get with more girls you'll feel like that one your friend called a 6/10 is a 9/10 for you, or that the girl you're with who is really feeling herself is maybe a 5 or 4 without makeup, but that you like her anyway because she is very intelligent or something.

open your mind up. stop being a pleb about attraction, and get fucking laid please.

so how do you proceed? just talk to people. talk to guys you think look like good friends. talk to girls you think would make good partners. do the whole charisma bullshit and see how many women enjoy talking to you. if a woman enjoys talking to you, ask her on a cheap date and see if she goes anyway. when you're comfortable, confess that you want to fuck her. if you wait two weeks to a month, the ones who want to fuck you will just come forward.

why am I talking about the obvious? you're drastically overcomplicating the thing by adding fake math and dillemmas that aren't real.
>>
File: img.jpg (403 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
403 KB, 1242x2208
>>17231955
took this with my face as relaxed and open as possible do i dont look as bad

also i look pretty young for my age i forgot to mention, people usually confuse me for my 18yo brother
>>
>>17231987
my opinion

lets be real, that's what you're asking for

you're 5/10 to me, and i'm racist so you're probably 6/10 to someone not being racist

if you got in peak health, you would probably be a 7/10 to me, regardless of skin color. that's not so bad, is it?

I'm assuming you have image issues.
>>
>>17231987
Post a grainier pic pls.
>>
>>17231987
>>17231997
I disagree, I'm not racist but I think even 4/10 is being pretty generous.
>>
>>17232011
So what would you rate then?
>>
>>17232011
I would say you must be living in some kind of strange land where nobody has unattractive features

that or you're op himself and suffering from self image issues, magnifying your unattractive features and not giving yourself credit for the attractive ones
>>
>>17232017
A 3 maybe? It's not the best picture, that might be why I rate him (you?) so low, but he's certainly not attractive.
>>
>>17232019
Having one or two attractive features means nothing if together they don't look attractive.
>>
>>17231997
I'm a woman, not a racist, and he's about a 3.5-4/10
>>
>>17232021
are you a sith lord or just a faggot? 3 is for really overweight chicks and men with no chins. 2 is for unfortunate people. 1 is for burn victims.
>>
>>17232028
that sentence literally didn't convey anything objective to me. are you

>>17232029
I don't care what you are. where do you place men with no chins and burn victims on your list? one or two notices above him?

this is internet bullying op, just look away from the damned screen lmao
>>
>>17232029
Also woman, agreed.

People do best within 2-3 of their own rating imo, so maybe try for 5-6/10 women? There's nothing wrong with average and as long as the guy is nice dating a bit below your own class isn't hard.
>>
>>17232040
is 1 like the ugliest college student you've seen on campus, or the actual ugliest person?

anyway yeah feeling your girlfriend is slightly above average in attractiveness is good. thanks for not completely discouraging OP.
>>
>>17232030
5 is average.

3.5-4 is just a bit below average... that's it. It's not mean, it's true.
>>
>>17232021
You kidding me? OP is what average people look like. 4-6 territory, I'd say on the lower end because of the shit quality pic. 3 and below are for fat fucks and genetic losers.
>>
>>17232030
Get over it, he's a 3.
>>
>>17232052
>implying OP isn't a fat fuck
>>
>>17232048
but you aren't forming a rational argument or even opinion from logic, so the only "truth" is how you feel about him, and we piss on how you feel
>>
>>17232054
>get over it

are you in high school still? does your father pay for most of your stuff

>>17232057
>fat fuck

kill yourself my man
>>
OP just walk away from the screen like close your eyes
>>
>>17232075
OP here. Im actually enjoying this.
>>
>>17231997
>>17231987

If I wasn't a racist, I'd give you a 5/10, but only because you have a very round face. Your other features are pretty symmetrical, but I think you can definitely work with what you have. You can bring yourself up to a 7 if you really try.

Don't forget, personality counts. Occupation counts. Charisma counts. Making her laugh counts. It's how I fell in love with one of the most ugly looking guys ever.
>>
>>17231987
You look like a young Luis Guzman. Grow a beard and you'll look like a mexican hitman
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.