[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please Help /adv/ .
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: bubbles.jpg (55 KB, 500x636) Image search: [Google]
bubbles.jpg
55 KB, 500x636
I fell for a girl , Thought she fell for me. Been sleeping / seeing her since Feb. Another guy comes into the picture whom she fell in love with three years ago but he did not feel the same way.(HAS'NT SEEN HER SINCE) Basically overnight persuades her that she should chase after him. Then she just texted me telling me she doesn't think we should see each other like we have been since February.

She tells me the truth straight out and apologized saying she is so sorry and she did catch feelings for me but she always falls for the wrong guys . She wants to be friends but I low key am hurt by all of this because I obviously have feelings for her.I I never told her I was hurt but actually said to not feel sorry for me I will get over it. Have not seen her in person yet but I am certain we will soon have a conversation in person Please help me /adv/.

-Any thoughts on how I can approach the upcoming awkward conversation?

-Have you had any similar situations happen?

-I don't want to set that vibe like i'm super clingy and cliche trying to win her back, this is just fucking with my head because of the fact that she led me to believe we could actually be a thing and I allowed myself to believe it.
>>
>>17231830
To keep this short, she's indecisive and seemingly sketchy. In my experience the best way to deal with this is to break all contact with her and carry on with your life. Don't give her a meeting. Don't stay friends. Delete her off everything and find someone that's interested in your time. Its pretty simple anon
>>
>>17231877
I do appreciate her honesty but definitely agree with how sketchy her actions have been. Mainly because I feel like if things don't work out with the guy she may try and come back to me. I know I can not allow it to be that easy, the fucked up part about this is that I can honestly say that I was 100 % happy being single until i met her.
>>
>>17231830
best thing you can do is forgedddboutit. cos if you dont it will continue to eat you up inside.

she only really saw you as a friend. you were in the friendzone you got cucked. best thing for you to do is just move on and delete them from you life and thoughts.
>>
>>17231904
It might not be what you want to hear but seriously dude, you're her second choice. A back up plan. Break all ties with her. There's other women. It took my a year and a half to find the one I have now and it was worth the wait. Don't be friends or anything.
>>
If a girl wants to be with you, she will be with you. If she does not, it will not happen in any way. She leaves, let her be.

>>17231931
As this guy said, you are her backup plan. Go find other girls who appreciate you. Also I recommend a good fap session for you.
>>
Thanks for the advice anons , That back up plan really does make sense and put shit into perspective.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.