[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you tell the difference between when your woman is really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: Ramza1.jpg (193 KB, 346x622) Image search: [Google]
Ramza1.jpg
193 KB, 346x622
How do you tell the difference between when your woman is really horny vs. she's taken another dick?

Something happened with my girlfriend recently that's got me scared. I put my dick in her one night when she seemed really horny and it went in like smooth butter. This has never bothered me before. It didn't really bother me then except to tease her for it.

But then, a few weeks later, I fucked her out one night and then fucked her again in the morning. .... It slipped right in in the morning like butter. A light bulb went on in my head.

Either way it concerns me. I used to think I would at least have an idea that someone else had been in my girl, especially if it was without a condom. ... but now I'm confused because either she took extra dick before I fucked her OR women really can be super duper fucking aroused to the point where they're too wet and it goes in like smooth butter.

I don't even care if she's taking other dick; I care if she's lying to me about it. I could make phone calls right now and have other women sucking me off. She had better not be sneaking dick without me getting mine too.

I'm just confused because if she managed to cheat that entire week... I would be extremely, extremely impressed. Like, logistically. I would be very impressed. But she either cheated OR pussies really do turn into wet caves when they really want cock.
>>
pussies are supposed to be lubricated like that. if you have been sticking it in before without that level of lubrication, it means you did not do enough foreplay.
>>
The writer has severe mental issues. Nice prose, though.
>>
>either she took extra dick before I fucked her OR women really can be super duper fucking aroused to the point where they're too wet and it goes in like smooth butter.
I will solve that riddle for you. Vaginas can be naturally wet. The lubrication of of your girlfriend's vagina cannot reveal to you whether or not she is cheating. It is a very silly idea. It is hard to believe that someone past the age of 18 years old could even begin to think something like that with a straight face.
>>
>>17231811
Dude, vaginas don't stretch massively just because of a large dick. But they absolutely CAN get soaked as shit when they are horny.

You are ignorant and therefore overthinking this, and overreacting to boot.

You have nothing to worry about.
>>
OP is 16 confirmed.
>>
>>17231826
>>17231845
It's not just the lubrication, it's the size of her pussy. My cock shouldn't be sliding right in like butter.... on most normal sized women.
>Cave
See where I'm going with this? Usually I have to open her up. *Occasionally* I don't. I've usually chalked it up to her being aroused.

But then I fucked her out one night and the next morning realized her pussy hadn't returned to it's normal fucking size.

Suddenly all those times I mysteriously slid in like butter look less like me being awesome and more like someone already having opened her up recently.
>>
She might've been ovulating. Discharge during ovulation is way more slippery even when you aren't horny. Its so you can get pregnant easier
>>
>>17231862
Size of the vagina is also affected by arousal. Much like how a penis will get bigger during erection, the vagina "opens" and gets longer during arousal.

It also changes shape depending on the time of the month, as the cervix moves around a lot.
>>
Plus, during a woman's cycle, the cervix gets higher during ovulation (higher and more slippery and wet). During a period and when they aren't ovulating the cervix drops lower and it can be more dry or "tight". Seriously dude, do some research. She probably didn't cheat and its not her fault how he bodily functions work
>>
>>17231866
>>17231881
Hm. Thank you for the info guys. The ovulation part really hits home because I'm confident she was ovulating and horny.

And you, Mr. Do Your Research, hush. I'd rather have a nice conversation with all of you instead.

Plus, if you think you *can't* feel it when a girl has taken dick before you.... well just stop. Because you can. I know that for a fact.
>>
>>17231909
You can't. Just like she can't tell where your dick has been.

Also, all vaginas are capable of expandinf large enough to pass a baby's head through. Normally vaginas are kept flattened shut and arousal relaxes those muscles. A girl feeling "tight" is not a measure of your dick size, it is a measure of her level of arousal.
>>
>>17231881
Seconding the cervix part. There's been times where at the time of the month I've nailed mine right in the cervix and hurt her accidentally.
>>
>>17231862
I'm sorry to break the news but you're kinda insane. The elasticity and lubrication of a vagina is not necessarily related to sexual activity. She could even have lubed herself up before sex for all we know. But that's not the biggest problem here. The biggest problem here is that even if you believed her vaginal elasticity and lubrication MUST be linked with sexual activity, then you should have first assumed that she is MASTUBATING, not that she is cheating. You have zero reason to jump straight to the concept of cheating. She is obviously able to have a sexual activity that does not involve a third person so why do you jump to that conclusion? Everything about this is illogical. You've got issues bro.
>>
>>17231862
We didn't want to break it to you, but your dick is getting smaller
>>
>>17231917
>>17231925
Guys. I don't know why this is such an issue with you, but I am telling you from personal experience that, sometimes, yes you can feel when a girl has been fucked out in the past 24 to 48 hours if the dick is larger than yours.

I know this for a fact because i have fucked out women with boyfriends whose boyfriends were then REALLY curious why their dicks were being thrown like hotdogs down hallways. The women told me about the comments they made and the subsequent (lies) they had to make up to cover, INCLUDING:
>I'm really horny for you.
Hence why my question was:
>How do you tell the difference?
Because I've DONE. IT.

So you can "educate me" all you want to but, um, you're wrong about this particular thing.
>>
>>17231937
You can't. Those women were probably psychologically getting off on the cheating or the idea of multiple consecutive partners.

Also, by arousal i do not even mean "turned on sexually". Genital lubrication is like sweat, it is triggered by the same adrenalin that makes your heart pound and blood vessels dilate. It is why it makes it possible for people to orgasm from being sexually assaulted.
>>
also opie did you consider she masturbated with a dildo earlier while she waited to have sex with you, because she loves and wants you so much?
>>
>>17231956
>You can't.
I'm shaking my head over here. Believe whatever you waaaant!
>>
>>17231811
Plant a camera in her vagina and see what happens
>>
She'd be anything but wet if she was cheating on you, retard.
>>
>>17231840
He went into the mental asylum smooth like butter.
>>
>>17231862
I sweif you say smooth like butter one more fucking time i'm going to flip shit.
>>
Maybe her dildo is bigger than you.
>>
God men are so fucking stupid.

A guy I used to sleep with (fuckbuddy) once refused to date me because he was convinced that one time when he fingered me, I had cum inside me already. I hadn't slept with anyone else in months.

Vaginal secretions can often be heavy, especially if the woman is very turned on. Most men don't do enough foreplay. You're ready to fuck as soon as you get hard. Women on average don't get fully turned on w/o a full 15 minutes of foreplay/kissing. When they are, they're usually very wet.

Note the use of the words "on average" and "usually". So often people overlook them.
>>
I quite like how this thread developed.
Off the rails, smooth as butter.
>>
Yeah that's just proper lubrication.

She probably did fuck someone else though, not because she was wet but because she's a woman.
>>
Does anybody know how to make my dick slide into my gf smooth like butter just like OP says?
>>
I never want to see the phrase smooth like butter ever again
>>
Also OP, you originally asked us how you would be able to tell the difference between whether or not the woman had taken another dick or was just really horny. Now you say you already knew?
Nice try
>>
OP, she's definitely cheating on you. Mexicans often use butter as a lubricant. It all adds up.
>>
>>17233214
It's the French, actually.
They call it "cockque monsieur"
>>
Smooth as butter is how it's supposed to be lmao, if she was tight and dry before it means she wasn't turned on enough
>>
>>17231811
I'm making it my mission to get this to be a meme on /adv/. Smooth as butter.
>>
>>17232012
You are so delusional I'm just staying for the lawls at this point.
>>
>>17233482
Its gonna be as smooth as butter
>>
File: butter.jpg (39 KB, 287x225) Image search: [Google]
butter.jpg
39 KB, 287x225
SMOOTH
M
O
O
T
H

I
K
E

BUTTER
U
T
T
E
R
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.