[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
be honest ladies (and fags i guess), is a 5.7 in. dick with 1.4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ChyhVxLUYAMb8Nt.jpg (36 KB, 600x410) Image search: [Google]
ChyhVxLUYAMb8Nt.jpg
36 KB, 600x410
be honest ladies (and fags i guess), is a 5.7 in. dick with 1.4 in. girth pathetic, or does it suffice? don't feel as if you need to spare my feelings for whatever reason, i want honesty. pic unrelated
>>
>>17231642
I've only had one dick. Get a girl who's only had your dick. Then, she wont know any better. Like me.
And honestly, doesnt matter if you give great oral.
>>
>>17231642
could I have that in circumference please?
>>
>>17231684
about 4 and a half inches
>>
>>17231642
As a guy here (no homo) did you measure your girth correctly? 1.4 seems off to me. It's usually done as a full wrap around, not just width.
>>
>>17231694
Nvm, you already answered, that's much closer to what should be expected. I'd say its average enough to never be an issue, and if you work extra hard in other aspects, literally no woman would care.
>>
>>17231694
yeah, i put diameter rather than circumference
>>
Sounds pretty average. Its like equivalent to a girl having a full B cup... Big enough for a handful but not huge. Its big enough that no worries about being told you're too small, but not huge
>>
File: 1456701335625.jpg (59 KB, 453x439) Image search: [Google]
1456701335625.jpg
59 KB, 453x439
>>17231684
Are you serious? Are you kidding me with this shit? That post gave my cancer cancer. FUCK. How can you not know how to calculate circumference when given the diameter? Did you not go to school or something? I mean FOR FUCKS SAKE seriously, even googling that shit would be faster than asking! Then again, how can you not be fucking ashamed of yourself for literally asking someone else to do simple goddamn multiplication?
ARGH
>>
>>17231744
>implying a penis works the same as a circle

Most penises are more oval in shape around, so thinking you could figure out the exact circumference based on the diameter is laughable. You would need more info, at the least.
>>
first off, women do not know dick sizes in raw inches, so they have no clue. there's too big, too small, and everything else. your dick is baseline average, so they aren't going to tell it apart from others. secondly sex isn't your penis, it's an interaction between the entirety of both your bodies and minds and so forth, there's a lot that goes into it besides your dick, that's just one point of contact. think of a musician you like, maybe their lyrics are subpar but they have an enjoyable sound anyway to where the lyrics don't matter and you like them anyway. And the final thing to consider is a woman is not going to see your penis until she has already decided she wants to fuck you.
>>
>>17231744
who cares, gb2 leddit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.