[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I'm not ready for a relationship right now, I think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1465179676898.jpg (41 KB, 624x654) Image search: [Google]
1465179676898.jpg
41 KB, 624x654
"I'm not ready for a relationship right now, I think I need a bit of time for myself"

I know this is bullshit. She's basically saying she's not interested in me right? Should I even bother responding to this?

It just pains me that women always do this. She was the one that asked me out. She asked me out after she had broken up with her boyfriend.
>>
>>17231639
Just say you understand and leave it at that. I always make an effort to communicate clearly, it's the mature thing to do.
>>
She might be realizing that she's not over her ex and it's not fair to you, or that she's using you as rebound and doesn't want to keep leading you on.
>>
File: 1398734787783.png (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1398734787783.png
48 KB, 640x480
>>17231667
>>
File: 1001_1280.jpg (639 KB, 1280x1693) Image search: [Google]
1001_1280.jpg
639 KB, 1280x1693
Move on.

Maybe she's telling the truth and it's just bad timing, but it would be a mistake to wait to find out.

Live your life.
>>
Or maybe she's being honest. Why are you trying to read her mind? Why do you expect us to agree with a wild assumption? You know what, I'm not sure how she could possibly have pleased you. I bet if she did say "this isn't working out because I'm not interested in you" then you would still have made a thread to bitch about women. Sometimes relationships don't work, stop looking at someone to blame.
>>
Her reasons don't matter. Just focus on that she said she didn't want it. Its not your job to decode the reason. That just holds you back from moving on.
>>
>>17231655
I followed your advice

>>17231687
>>17231686
>>17231667
No, I just hate it when people can't get straight to the point. I just googled it and a reddit thread came up. It's code for. She's not ready with me, but she'd be instantly ready when chad comes along.

Well this sucks. But I wasn't emotionally invested in her. I'll move on to the next girl
>>
Leave it alone. If Brad Pitt or Chris Hemsworth walked in and kissed her she'd break her pelvis from throwing her legs open so hard. She doesn't want to fuck or go out with you, for reasons we can only speculate at.

Either way, find another crush, there's nothing you can do here, no way to fix it.
>>
>>17231720
please don't rub it in. I get it man. I'm not chad
>>
>>17231720
>>17231703
>>17231687
I told her I got it.

Now shes asking me "Do you still want to be friends?"

Should I even bother responding?
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 1000x1000
>>17231639

Literally the same exact thing happened to me a week ago.

>meet girl at party, she is interested in me and wants to hang out
>go out on a date, everything goes well and we end up hooking up
>next day she invites me over to watch game of thrones
>"I had a really great weekend anon. I'll text you tomorrow :)"
>tomorrow comes and no text
>text her periodically throughout the week to see if she wants to hang out
>makes plans with me, only to blow me off every single time prioritizing LITERALLY ANYTHING over seeing me
>finally ask what is going on
>"I'm sorry anon but I have to be honest with you. I really like you and think you are super sweet but I've been going through a lot of personal stuff lately and I'm just not ready for a relationship right now. It's not you its me I promise :("

It's me isn't it /adv/? Why the fuck couldn't she just be honest with me? I hate when people do this shit to make themselves feel better. I can see through the bullshit.
>>
>>17231767
maybe while she was hanging out with you, it just seemed like not what she wanted, and she prioritized everything before because its what she wanted, she figured out that doing relationship stuff was not something that made her feel better.
Putting herself first, and not a significant other made her feel relived, or free!
Maybe you just helped her figure that being tied down is not what she wanted.
>>
>>17231804

I doubt it. She blew me off to do laundry.
>>
>>17231752
Yes. If you don't want to be friend then answer "I don't want to be friend". She asked you respectfully and therefore she has fully acknowledged you are free to not stay as friend if you don't want to. Why not answer? It's not because this relationship didn't work that you should take it out on her. If in the future you date a girl and it doesn't work, I also wish that she doesn't take it out on you.
>>
>>17231879
I can't allow myself to be friendzoned.

I also don't want to say "no"

I just want to leave it as is. Am I really taking it out on her? I just want to play video games
>>
File: 1ksLN1s.jpg (3 MB, 4013x2866) Image search: [Google]
1ksLN1s.jpg
3 MB, 4013x2866
>>17231938
>I also don't want to say "no"
COMMUNICATION. IS. THE. KEY. TO. EVERYTHING.
>>
>>17231938
Just say no, don't be a cunt. If you don't want to be friend zoned, there's only one option. Besides going all out Elliot Rodgers. And we don't want that
>>
>>17231938

Fuck her OP, tell her no. By rejecting you she's told you you're not good enough for her and that she doesn't see you as a real man like this guy alludes to.

>>17231720

Also don't be a whiteknight cuck like this faggot >>17231879 . No contact, no friendship with someone who doesn't care about you. You really wanna be her back up plan?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.