[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do now? I'm in love with two men... This can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4
File: FB_IMG_1465282524578.jpg (34 KB, 639x839) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465282524578.jpg
34 KB, 639x839
What do I do now?

I'm in love with two men... This can't be happening! I'm getting married.
>>
>>17231483
Gross
>>
>>17231486
I know right... Never ment for this to happen
>>
>>17231483
obviously cheat, duh, that's what any respectable person would do.
>>
>>17231483
They both need to start running fast before they waist anymore time you.
>>
>>17231494
There has been no cheating. Only intimate talking..
>>
>>17231503
Maybe your right. Guess I'll do the running for them
>>
>>17231511
>intimate talking
lol, what the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>17231483
Explain the entire premise behind this situation
>>
>>17231523
I hope op is a man engaged to a woman. It would make the situation more entertaining for us
>>
>>17231576

lmao!
>>
>>17231483
>I'm getting married.
does ur husband know about the two men?
>>
>>17231483
>this picture
and people say rape culture isn't real
>>
>>17231523
Been in a video gamers relationship for 5 years. Im used to being not noticed when I walk into the room his in and I'm used to being ignored when talking. I have addressed the issues with him and it's gotten a better. He is not the best of partners but I have always been able to rely on him for anything. I love the way he looks at me and he is very gentle. He is a heavy pot smoker and he uses it to deal with life problems, it a beer after work he says instead of having an actual beer. Don't get me wrong I smoke every now and then. Any this has caused financial problems, an with a wedding coming up. I breached the subject of quitting to save money. Well it lasted all of 3 hours... He works very hard almost 12 hour days sometimes 6 days a week. So I can't be upset if he doesn't want quit. At the end of the day its his body and his money. Anyway back to my point I struggle to get his attention at times... Doesn't matter what I do weather it be sexy clothes or even a blow job he still sometimes isn't in the mood. But he will never refuse a blow job, Happy to take then give.

I have more it wouldnt let me post my whole thing...
>>
>>17231523

I know I have a higher sex drive then him so to help with my needs coz he doesn't really do anything about them I started talking this other man. Started off just as friends messageing eachother. To kill time coz In all honesty I was just bored. It's been a year since the messageing started. I have met up with this person once for a drink and then we ended up working together. While working together this man would whisper sweet nothing's in my ear. Tell me how he wished it was him marrying me. Just telling me everything I wanted to hear, that I have been missing out on with my partner. Now don't get me wrong he still has his moments they are just far and inbetween.

So this other man, knows what to say to me, can make my bad mood disappear with just a smile. I feel like I have fallen in his trap of love. He is a huge flirt and that makes me jealous. He is a non smoker and a fabulous cook. For valentines day this year he left a card on my windscreen, A dozen red roses at work and a bottle of very expensive red with dinner just for me. He then sent me a picture of him on the beach saying I love u and wish u where here while I was at work.

Now while all this things are really lovely and I crave it. I do feel terrible everyday that I have allowed this to escalat. Im well aware that what I have done even if it's flirty talk is wrong. Im going to fix this! I love both for different reasons.
>>
>>17231615
One man... And the partner has his suspicious. Only because I have been giving him less blow jobs and I'm not cooking his dinner everynight anymore.
>>
"Intimate talking" is already cheating. I hope you know that.
>>
>>17231739
So much this
>>
File: fixd.jpg (41 KB, 639x839) Image search: [Google]
fixd.jpg
41 KB, 639x839
>>
I also wanted to add for valentines day this year my soon to be husband didn't get me anything didn't say anything to me and took the day off work to play video games. When I came hone from work that night he though I bought him the flowers for valentines day...
>>
>>17231721
>I feel like I have fallen in his trap of love
Is that how you justify cheating?
>>
>>17231762
if you're in a relationship, women love that shit. nothing makes a women wetter than dominating her.
>>
You are not emotionally mature enough for relationship. My advice is that you break the relationship with both men and stick to romance novels.
>>
>>17231715
>>17231721

You're cheating on your husband, end of story.
>>
>>17231770
Shitty behavior from one party does not excuse shitty behavior from the other. Get your shit together, and if you're so unhappy, leave both people behind. Because you're not capable of having a happy, healthy adult relationship.
>>
>>17231778
A woman could also feel physically threatened by the unnecessary display of strength, the rough handling of her body and the aggressive sexual advance.
>>
>>17231739
I do... It didn't start off that way. I think it took about 5 months before anything like that started. And it only started because we had been drinking at different parties and he sent me a huge message confessing his love for me. My heart melted. I had no control over his actions and I try and keep it to civil talk. I have also said let's just be friends. Everything will be great for the next few day and then he has a few drinks messages me and asks me why he can't love me, and that it's a free world to love anyone pretty much. How do u argue with that. He know I'm getting married I'm trying to keep it as friends. I think I'm just going to face reality on this one and let him go altogether. Thanks anon
>>
>>17231770
You can say anything bad you want about your boyfriend and it wouldn't change a thing. You could describe that your boyfriend is literally Hitler and you would still be in the wrong for acting the way you are. Your desperate need for attention, your poor communication skills and your general lack of respect has turned you toward cheating. You should desist at once.
>>
>>17231810
>I had no control over his actions and I try and keep it to civil talk
You had control over YOUR actions, which should've have been to tell him that he needs to back off and cut contact.

>How do u argue with that
With common sense. If he had respect for you, he would respect your relationship too.
>>
>>17231707
Fuck off back to your safe space on Tumblr
>>17231762
Samefag
>>17231802
Shit,I bet you're fun at parties
>>
>>17231802
yeah but if she is in a relationship with you, she normally trusts you.
>>
>>17231798
It's not that I'm unhappy. My problem is having two best friends that complete me in two different ways.
>>
>>17231810
>How do u argue with that.
By saying the following:

"I am not a cheater. I respect my partner. If I was unhappy in my relationship I would have broken off already. Please do not send me these messages again."
>>
>>17231793
Ok thank you anon
>>
>>17231820
You shouldn't be in this predicament in the first place. Why? Because you've cultivated a relationship with this new guy. What you aren't getting from your relationship, you're searching for elsewhere. That's bullshit. For greener grass, water your own yard.
>>
>>17231483
Curious, how old are you?
>>
>>17231815
"""""""mens rights"""""" activist detected, please kill your self
>>
>>17231483
Your soon to be husband deserves better desu
>>
your soon to be husband sounds like a fucking loser. dump him before its too late and give the other dude a shot. if not you'll regret it 5 years from now when your divorced with a kid to a man you dont even love.
>>
>>17231843
All three sound like losers, to be fair.
>>
>>17231836
Your MRA detector is broken,also "kill yourself"?What are you,a 12 year old edgelord?
>>
>>17231812
Your right thank you anon
>>
>>17231846
agreed
>>
>>17231848
retard
>>
>>17231834
23 still learning love and the world
>>
File: 1457924114478.jpg (481 KB, 898x537) Image search: [Google]
1457924114478.jpg
481 KB, 898x537
>>17231810
Bait. Women don't fall for you when you confess your love.
>>
>>17231855
Dayum,right for the jugular
>>
>>17231483
>Curious, how old are you?
Well?
>>
>>17231858
>23 still learning love and the world
And you want to get married?
>>
>>17231785
Thank you anon I will look forward to sitting down an becoming one with a book.
>>
>>17231858

When you don't understand how to properly communicate, set boundaries, or leave (when your most important needs aren't being met and the partner doesn't care), don't get married. You have no idea what you're doing.
>>
>>17231868
Yes I have been engaged for 2 years. This is not something that just happened over night. And things with with partner where never this bad. We have both sat down and talked bout calling it off too. We came to the conclusion of we both love each other, and bring out the best in eachother, we make eachother happy and would like to have a family together years from now. We already have a house together and our fur babies. The next step is marriage.
>>
>>17231884
Communication has been troublesome at times but we always get through it. As for Boundaries we haven't set many as a matter of fact we have pulled them down, but I think we both feel like we don't need them.

But you could be on to something there maybe I don't no what I'm doing...
>>
>>17231860
Well there was more to it then love confessing that tugged my heart.
>>
>>17231882
Thank you. At least when you fuck up you're going to hurt an inanimate object. You can graduate to relationships with real people when you stop fucking up.
>>
>>17231493
Bitch please, the fuck did you think was gonna happen when you started fuckin around with two dudes at once? Spare your husband the lifetime of suffering and just go with the 2nd dude.
>>
>>17231739
>>17231776
>>17231793

This cuckoldry here. Have you read her story?

Leave that guy you're with, you don't want to marry him. A marriage without mutual attention and without a healthy sex life doesn't work. "Relying on him" is not enough for a husband.

This is also about your happiness. Do you want to spend the rest of your life with someone who ignores you, when you talk to him? Who can't satisfy your needs? Who will spend your money on drugs? hell, who doesn't even notice when you're in the room?

Don't cheat on him, break up with him. Cheating will just give you a lot of guilt on top of everything.
>>
>this is fucking bait

Stay gold ponyboy... Never change /adv/
>>
If you genuinely see a longterm life with your partner, cut contact with the other two guys immediately. I would recommend you take a serious look at yourself, though, before impulsively saying 'I do see a longterm with him!'. You're already cheating and you're not even married yet, can't even have been together that long; imagine yourself 3, 5, 10, 20 years down the road. Imagine all of that stuff you don't like has been your daily life for 20 years. Imagine you're 40 or 50 and you finally end it, divorce, and are now too old to really make it right again.

Do you honestly see yourself growing old with him? I have a lot of the same problems you do: my bf is a gamer, he doesn't have a sex drive, we have our little issues... but I would never do what you're doing now. I love him, and am dedicated to him fully, and I see us growing old together in my mind and sharing life.

You two sound too young and stupid to continue this farce.
>>
>>17231916
>As for Boundaries we haven't set many as a matter of fact we have pulled them down, but I think we both feel like we don't need them.
When you're cheating on your partner, you need boundaries.
>>
>>17231721
youre scum and vile.
you already fucked up. your marriage is ruined,

and just so you know, that guy isn't a relationship with you. sure it seems nice, but people who try to steal other peoples partners know how to do just that. act like the guy their partner isn't being, etc etc etc etc etc. its not even real, and hes a scumbag for doing that. ur both pathetic.

have fun bc ur about to fuck things up..
karmas a bitch.
>>
>>17231923
They don't fall for you when you give them gifts, either. They just look at you like you're a monkey in a cage at the zoo, unwilling to even consider you human.
>>
>>17231952
>Have you read her story?
I don't care about her story. If she's unhappy, then she needs to leave the relationship, not cheat on him before marrying while placing all the blame on him. That's true cuckoldry. They both sound like miserable assholes.
>>
>>17231989
I'm not blaming him. Nor am I'm extremely UN happy. I just see potential in both men. They both make me happy in different ways. Combined, I'm the happiest I have ever been. Aside from falling in love with a friend and potentially fucking up my future. I know I have made mistakes, that's life. Now I would like to fix them!
>>
>>17231988
This has nothing to do with gifts. It's about how he makes me feel.
>>
>and just so you know, that guy isn't a relationship with you. sure it seems nice, but people who try to steal other peoples partners know how to do just that. act like the guy their partner isn't being, etc. its not even real, and hes a scumbag for doing that.
>

Thanks anon I needed to hear that.

I'm sure this is already karma from my past
>>
>>17231483
Op you need to leave the dude you're marrying no offense but you sound like a massive twat. It's not gunna end well for all three of you if something goes wrong. It's not hard to go through someone's cellphone. Honestly your thread gave me cancer.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.