[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Theres a very cute girl who works at the el pollo loco drive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Theres a very cute girl who works at the el pollo loco drive through and I want to ask for her number. But they're always busy and I can tell she gets frustrated (though shes still sweet to me, she even told me "be careful!" as I pulled my car forward). I don't want to get her in trouble because shes always making little mistakes so she might be on thin ice with her employers, and I don't want her to get annoyed with me for trying to flirt when shes so busy. I was thinking of writing down a note and just passing it to her through the window so she can write her number on it really quickly and pass it back, but that'd probably be autistic right?
>>
Just give her your own number and let her decide etc. That means she doesn't waste time writing her number.

Seems sorta sweet, but could be seen as autistic I guess.
>>
>>17231405
>Just give her your own number and let her decide
how though? Just give her the paper and speed away? Do I say something as I hand it to her?
>>
>>17231414
Tell her you think she's hot and that you'd like to get to know her and hand her your number. Just be confident and chill about it...
>>
>>17231441
>Tell her you think she's hot and that you'd like to get to know her and hand her your number. Just be confident and chill about it...
I wouldn't be able to pull that off. I know my weaknesses, and I know my eyes/face would give away my nervousness at best, or make me look creepy at worst.
Also, shes a sweet girl, and I don't want to call her "hot"
>>
>>17231447
Just write your order on the paper ahead of time like this "This is turkey on ryes number. When you get off work lets have a cup of coffee and chat?" or something like that.

And give her a smile when you hand her it. Not sure if you have to say anything, and you should probably drive off if she was too distracted to read the note right away (don't want to get her in trouble.)
>>
Why the fuck do you need your hand held through this shit? You can operate a motor vehicle but This you need someone else to take the wheel?

Jesus Christ does your mommy still wipe your ass?

Here's some advice; Grow some fucking balls kid.

But you didn't come here for advice, you came here for instructions.
>>
>>17231565
so what do i do
>>
>>17231598
Oh shit dawg you actually got me to reply legitimately.
8/10
(-2 for unoriginality)
>>
>>17231628
i want the qt from el pollo loco to reply to me, not you :(
>>
>>17231405
then she makes fun of you on social media for hitting on her and calls you a creep.
>>
>>17231823
Geez, don't be such a pussy
>>
Too late, dawg. I just asked her out. You should have asked when you had the chance, op.
>>
File: this.gif (3 MB, 459x258) Image search: [Google]
this.gif
3 MB, 459x258
>>17231394
the note thing is a good idea, but you will want to write this instead and tell her to read it after her shift (so she doesn't get in trouble:

" hey -girls name-, I think you are really cool, and I would like to get to know you more, so you want to text me with my number below, we can go do something when you're off shift and get to know each other.

I hope you had a good shift :)

(your number here)"

I hope this works for you

black raptor out!
>>
File: Number.jpg (29 KB, 403x537) Image search: [Google]
Number.jpg
29 KB, 403x537
Do I give it to her /adv/
>>
>>17232022
you have obviously not read this
>>17231980
U NEED MOAR!!!!
>>
>>17232022
To add,can you make your writing look neater?
>>
>>17232147
I tried, man
should I write my name?
>>
I'm of the opposite opinion, I just don't think it's appropriate to ask a girl out while they are trapped at work. They have to be nice. Do it if you're sure she's interested. If she's a 6-7 or better it probably happens to her regularly.
>>
>>17232175
I didn't want to ask her out, I was just going to hand her that note. No pressure, doesn't take her time or anything. Her bosses hopefully won't even notice.
>>
>>17232186
I say JUST DO IT
>>
I have a similiar situation but at the counter rather than the drivethrough. Last week a cute girl at the counter just looked at me for a good solid 10 seconds and then smiled. I wasnt even in line. Would it be okay to order something and then just ask for her number plain and simple? Or would that be to autistic? Keep in mind her colleagues would be standing next to her with other customers aswell
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.