[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: O.o.jpg (481 KB, 2060x2152) Image search: [Google]
O.o.jpg
481 KB, 2060x2152
I heard that users of 4chan can do wonders and only miracle can help me now. Can you help me to find my smile?
>>
what the fuck? hang yourself
>>
after this years of shame, im thinking about it
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (44 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
44 KB, 240x320
If that's you just go to the fucking dentist ffs. How can you even life like that. You're going to get perfectly white new fake teeth and then you can smile how ever much you want. Just go to a fucking dentist, jesus fucking christ you lazy disgusting pig.
>>
holy shit

do you do meth? is it just bad genetics? do you not brush your teeth? have you never brushed your teeth? do they constantly hurt? how do you eat? do you have degenerative bone disease? was it some kind of accident? how long have they been like this?
>>
i want to but i dont have 35K in my pocket, and owning so much money in couple weeks for 20few year old guy is technicaly impossible
>>
>>17231377
Looks like someone took a crowbar to your mouth after doing meth for 20 years. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Fuck, I feel so unclean looking at that shit I'm about to brush my teeth.
>>
>>17231431
No i no didnt take meth even once, it was my stupidy and some of them was accidents, i was was brushing them until they stared to crushing and now im some kind of monster
>>
Don't fuckin kill yourself. 20 is still young as fuck.

They look mostly rotted so I'd guess that you could probably get them pulled for fairly cheap or free. And then just get dentures. I've known a few people who've done it. Its not that expensive. Dentures are only couple thousand.... And usually to get the teeth pulled isn't much. Save as much as you can and look into dental schools or dental clinics that help low income people. Get em pulled and keep your head up
>>
>>17231454
Just go to an old dentist, show him your teeth, explain situation, cry a lot, and threaten suicide
>>
No im not a crackhead or something, i have a job(i had to leave everything and go to UK to start owning money faster) but im here alone, and im just broken now, i dont know what to do(desperated thats wy is showed it here), about dentures i didnt heard about it but implants in UK are expensive(abour 1500£) in my home country about 800 thats will give me few years working everyday to fix it but every single day is hard to 'survive'
>>
>>17231501
Implants are wayyyy more expensive and takes a lot longer to get. Just get dentures. They look just as good, and they are cheap. You can save the money way quicker. I know like 3 people who did it and theyre really happy with it. It only cost like $2000-3000 US dollars.
>>
>>17231473
Make it awkward as fuck. Get the local paper involved. He/she will be a "hero" and you get free teeth
>>
>>17231514
didnt heard, have to learn about this dentures
thank you for trying to help mate
>>
>>17231377
Well i feel ya bro same problem only not that extreme . Chin up dude if we can get through this we can sure as fuck get to meet new people
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.