[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you ask your boyfriend what he's up to and he doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: thN5KJGUTA.jpg (16 KB, 298x300) Image search: [Google]
thN5KJGUTA.jpg
16 KB, 298x300
if you ask your boyfriend what he's up to and he doesn't answer does that mean he's doing something he doesn't want to tell you?

so for the most part when my boyfriend has free time he spends it with me... and if he has plans with his friends he invited me to come. today he worked till 5 and I thought he would ask me to hang out after but he didn't. his texts started getting spotty after work and I asked him what are you up to:) ad he hasn't answered...

I know I'm overreacting but its making me paranoid right now and I'm super concerned. =/

what should I do?/how do I remain calm and distract myself? like my heart is racing because idk he always asks me to hang when he's not doing anything were he couldn't include me and hes had no mention of what hes doing
>>
>>17231352
Wow maybe your boyfriend made some FRIENDS.

I don't think it's fine to spend your whole free time with your gf/bf.
>>
Future psychotic ex-girlfriend detected.
>>
File: Rucksack Revolution.jpg (469 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Rucksack Revolution.jpg
469 KB, 1024x768
This sounds more like a crush than a relationship. We've all been there.

Give him space, and insist on some space of your own. Pursue your own interests when he's not around.
>>
Find a hobby I guess. People always ask if their loved one is cheating on them but there's no way to know the facts, especially if you ask the internet.The best thing you can do is wait for this to be a regular occurrence then confront him about it. Until then, get friends and a hobby to distract you while he's away.
>>
File: Yuno_gasai_by_morrow_x-d4nui33.png (487 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Yuno_gasai_by_morrow_x-d4nui33.png
487 KB, 1024x768
>>17231352
He has a life of his own, don't overthink it op and you will be fine.
>>
>>17231488
So it's ok for him to go fuck his co-worker as long as it's not a regular thing?
>>
>>17231372
true youre exactly right I should just chill out & be happy he has friends, can maintain friendships with people, and isn't like controlling obsessive stalker

>>17231386
I mean if I was an ex id stop caring about him but I am kinda a psycho girlfriend=/ I'm trying relly hard to be more normal though

>>17231497
true

thanks guys he texted me back anyway, and I'm just overreacting for no reason, probably because I'm bored as fuck and need another job, hobbies, and friends
>>
>>17231603
Glad I could help, have a good one op!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.