[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to increase one's energy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
How to increase one's energy?
>>
Take your vitamins and get plenty of sleep (but not too much)
>>
>>17231149
Just to clarify, I'm on mobile, a newfriend and seemingly mentally deficient.
So, I've been struggling with minor mental health issues for pretty much all my life. Social anxiety, inferiority complex and dysthymia; that kind of shit. Recently I've been seeing a shrink, my anxiety is practically gone and my mood has stabilized a lot but I still don't feel like doing anything, or rather, there's nothing I'm really passionate about or look forward to. I'm kind of detached all the time, I'm permanently exhausted, so I spend time on my PC instead of doing things that would improve my life. But I don't really care about what happens to me for some reason.
Tldr: Basically, every aspect of my life is suffering because I'm a lazy twat and I don't know how to fix that.
>>
>>17231167
Stop making excuses.
>>
testosterone
>>
rowing
swimming
water polo

powergap

running
other cardio
>>
Are you fat? Be honest, op
>>
File: mckenzie-774688.jpg (379 KB, 1600x1231) Image search: [Google]
mckenzie-774688.jpg
379 KB, 1600x1231
Peristence is key.

Make up a daily to-do list, and keep track of how consistently you exercise, take vitamins, sleep, and whatever other metric you think needs attention.

Keep at it!
>>
>>17231616
No. Used to be slightly underweight. I'm now average.
>>
>>17231794
Alright, I'll try. Thanks.
>>
If youre a regular fapper, try cutting it down a bit. You lose a lot of energy busting nust on yourself
>>
>>17231149
Eat lots of eggs, fish, meat
GOMAD once in a while
Oats every morning
>>
>>17231266
Isn't life too short to be doing things I don't enjoy though? Or is that called being an adult?
>>
>>17231610
Will do, thank you.
>>
>>17231616
Just stood on a scale. 1,90m and 73kg. No idea how much that is in Barleycorn, or whatever Americans use :^)
>>
>>17232634
Always the good things ;-;
I'll try.
>>
>>17232642
I'll be the first one to admit my diet is pretty bad, despite my weight. Would cutting down the sweets help as well?
>>
>>17232768
>Would cutting down the sweets help as well?
It is 2016 and you are still eating sweets. Jesus fucking Christ ! How old are you.

>>>/fit/
Lurk for few days to get familiar with the terms, hit the gym and eat well
>>
>>17232796
Is it that bad? Fuck. I'm 20.
>>
>>17232796
What's so bad about it? I'm 20.
>>
>>17231149
Stop fapping, believe me it does wonders for you physically and mentally.
>>
>>17232634
>>17233661
Is not fapping actually a good thing? I hear so many conflicting sources on how often you should fap that I don't even know what's fact or what's just speculation.
>>
>>17233730
Your jack contains a ton of vitamins and minerals and shit. Its really not surprising that it could effect your energy levels. After you fap your balls have to suck energy out of your body to replace the jack you sprayed on that napkin. Just give it a shot. Try a week and see how ya feel
>>
>>17231149
Exercise.
>>
>>17234049
By this logic though, wouldn't it make more sense to just eat it when you're done?
>>
>>17234069
Sadly, no, because all you get out of spunk is the vitamin C. No other nutrients except protein are in spunk, whereas it takes the nutrients AND energy to make spunk itself.

Thus, spunk is a terrible substitute for Ensure/Slim-Fast/Pedialyte.
>>
>>17231149

amphetamines
>>
>>17233730
neither are true, like it's perfectly fine but does cost energy and nutrients. to try cutting down a bit is quite a simple thing to try and see whether it floats your boat
>>
>>17234049
That is the mosy stupid broscience i have read here.
Your body will always reserve nutrients for your semen, whether you cum or not.
Next thibg you'll tell him is to eat shark fins and rhino horns with tea.

Stop being so naive and believing everything you read here OP.
>>
>>17231149
cocaine
>>
File: pclcIuR.jpg (44 KB, 640x482) Image search: [Google]
pclcIuR.jpg
44 KB, 640x482
>>17234157
So this means I'll never be able to warp reality to my own will? Ffs.
>>
>>17234183
The only reasonable answer.
Now if only I wasn't too retarded to use bitcoin :^)
>>
>>17234280
Read 'For whom the bells toll', you will understand.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.