[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what youtube vids should i make to get many views? :^)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: euqA4xQc.jpg (12 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
euqA4xQc.jpg
12 KB, 512x512
what youtube vids should i make to get many views? :^)
>>
>>17231135
Youtube is a saturated market these days. Make videos for enjoyment and see what happens.
>>
>>17231135
lets play's are the market right now.
>>
>>17231135
Ones where you suck copious amounts of cock you raging homosexual
>>
>>17231169
Seen it.
>>
>>17231135
Just spew hate consistently, throw neo-nazi and sexism in the mix. If you do this everyday you will get a following.

>>17231161
Lets plays are dead.
>>
ironic comedy videos where you constantly remind the viewer how depressed you are and how much you want to kill yourself seem to be in with the kids right now
>>
>>17231135
There's people with thousands of videos who post regularly and still get like two views on each. What you really need to do is find something that's not too terribly unusual and only really interesting to people under 18. Here's the thought process:

>Gee, what do teenagers like?
>Pizza
>Guns
>Make a pizza gun lol

If the idea is dumb like above, make sure to mask the video in humor as well. Again, this is mainly teenagers you're going for, so the humor doesn't have to go beyond describing the situation in a weird voice. They also tend to like screaming a lot, so also make sure to do something incredibly stupid, like burning your arm, or puncturing yourself, or getting hit on the head/balls with something. Then upload it with a title that's either all caps or all lowercase (depending on whether you're going for the tumblr or reddit crowd) and wait.

Or you could just make videos that you like and not really give a fuck about your audience.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.