[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spousal Abuse.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1457744717902.png (148 KB, 327x338) Image search: [Google]
1457744717902.png
148 KB, 327x338
Quick question. My brother is in a abusive relationship (wife hits him and threatens him with calling the cops saying that he beat her, gone girl style) and I wanted to make a police report or something along the lines of that without any legal action. Is there any way I can make a record of her hitting him without them knowing? I dont want my brother to go to jail in a year or when ever she decides shes tired of him.

TLDR:
>Brother gets physically abused by his wife
>Wife says shes gonna tell the cops that HE beats her and rapes her and shit
>Want to make a record without their knowledge of said abuse incase she really does go to the cops
>Dont want any legal action done because I wouldnt want to ruin a marriage if they eventually do make up (yea right...) and never fight again.
>>
She already fucked up the marriage by abusing him. Abusers dont magically stop abusing people. You don't want any legal action done?

Put hidden microphone on your brother to catch her. Get him to put a hidden camera in the house, 'for security'. You have a duty to protect you brother. You're not protecting him now. Someday he might snap and kill her.or she'll get him thrown in jail and put on a sex offenders list with her lies.
>>
>>17230911
Why do YOU have to do something?

Tell your brother to either record their interactions or get out for his own good.

BTW - are you only hearing one side of the story?
>>
If you've witnissed this first hand then you can go to your copshop and make a statment without any action.

And in the future if things get out of hand he he decides to report the abuse or she tries to fuck him over it will be on record from a witness whats been going on prior.
>>
>>17230911
It is easy, your brother gets some app to record sound on his phone all the time. Some apps records only when certain threshold, so it can records all the time.

After 1~2 weeks of abuse, your brother should have enough evidence to go to divorce court. With a bit of luck, the bitch will get nothing and your brother will regain freedom and maybe even some self-worth.

It won't be easy, but marrying abusive bitch isn't easy either. Or he will remain beta faggot for the rest of his miserable life.
>>
kill her and drop her in a ditch somewhere
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.