[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On Craigslist I keep finding 2br apartments for 750 and and 3br
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (29 KB, 640x753) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 640x753
On Craigslist I keep finding 2br apartments for 750 and and 3br for 800-900 dollars but every time I search for a room in an apartment with roommates they're all 500-700 dollars.

Why?
>>
>>17230773

solitude is expensive
>>
no idea. You could rent apartment yourself then look for a roommate to share the costs with, if everyone is overpricing you should be able to find one out easily. Or you could just look for a roommate first and then rent an apartment with him/her. Surely there's some place online where you can find people who look for roommates in your area.
>>
>>17230773
I'll tell you. Those ads on Craigslist are more than likely scams. What city do you live in? I'd bet anything those ads are way below market average in your city.
>>
>>17230773

Person looking for a roommate is tryig to profit off you while helping themselves.
>>
File: 8973256.gif (827 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
8973256.gif
827 KB, 240x180
>>17230773
The jews, OP.
The jews...
>>
>>17230801
Well a couple cities like Atlanta and Chicago and they're mostly in or around the ghetto so I think they're legit and I see a lot of them and it seems to be about correctly priced
>>
File: _89899660_89899659.jpg (90 KB, 904x508) Image search: [Google]
_89899660_89899659.jpg
90 KB, 904x508
>>17230850
>>
>>17230847
it's this. they want you to pay their house payment and taxes. or more than your fair share of rent. or they are covering all of the bills and have averaged that extra amount out to be your share.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.