[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I be more motivated, /adv/ ? I literally have no desire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1024x696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1024x696
How can I be more motivated, /adv/ ?

I literally have no desire to do anything other than just sleep. I'd rather be doing something productive like reading or doing homework but I find myself browsing threads and sleeping instead.

Any suggestions?
>>
What thing do you care about fixing in the world?
>>
>>17230752
Nothing really... I really only care about myself now that I think about it
>>
>>17230788
Her isn't wrong in not doing anything, as long as you arent leeching off others and putting extra strain on those around you.

Get a small job and a place and no one can tell you that you aren't making your way in the world
>>
>>17230815
That sounds like what losers do
>>
Start doing something small, like read for 5 minutes a day and slowly increase the time as you desire. Take a look in the mirror and decide whether or not you are satisfied with your current knowledge, aesthetic, strength, or anything. Look to self improve and let your own progress be the motivator. Even help others and let their progress be the motivator. Pursue current interests or discover new ones. Leave the house and go on a walk. Cook. There is nothing more motivating than being able to taste something you made and think it tastes good. Let the fact that in a few months you can look back and see the improvement. Check your diet. Join a club. Get a friend. Let others motivate you. Finally turn that motivation into discipline, discipline into success, and success into satisfaction once you lay upon your death bed, because the only one whom everything matters to in the end is only yourself. (excuse errors, I'm tired)
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.