[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girl messages me daily, talks for hours >Gets angsty if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 480full-ai-shinozaki.jpg (75 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
480full-ai-shinozaki.jpg
75 KB, 480x720
>Girl messages me daily, talks for hours
>Gets angsty if we don't chat for like 5 hours and messages me asking if she did anything wrong or will just send a random message or selfie to initiate conversation
>I also get angsty if we don't chat regular
>With her BF for a few days, messaged her a few days ago, said she missed me and we talked for like 5 mins, then she said her battery was low which kind of felt like a ditch tactic
>We haven't spoken since (like 3 days, she's still away with BF though).

Starting to wonder if this would be considered normal behaviour. I thought if you liked someone enough to talk to them daily, that you would at least find the time to say hi over the period of a few days or something? Or is it reasonable to basically cut yourself off like that? She's been posting on FB in the mean time, but she did put up a general status saying she'd reply to messages when she gets home, so I guess it's something that she even read and replied to mine? So confused.

Kind of feeling like I won't even be bothered if we don't go back to messaging after this. Feeling a bit butthurt desu. She says she considers me one of her best friends, so I thought I'd have at least been worth a "Hello, hope you are well, speak soon" or something.
>>
She's waiting for you to man up and take her. You've got like -2 years to do that, better start soon!
>>
>>17230383
What makes you think that?!
>>
Unless the pussy game is absolutely ridiculous, stop whining and talk to someone else. She doesn't care if you feel neglected and she's well within her right not to. Neither of you owes the other anything.
>>
>>17230472
she's into you.
>>
>>17230491
She left a drunken voice message saying she loves me. When I asked her about it she said she does, but not on a romantic level like her boyfriend. I've told her I like and care about her, but I don't think there's any potential what with her saying that.

I mean if she was into me, surely she'd have maintained contact?
>>
>>17230348
you are just a substitute attention provider. she is with bf=no contact is a very clear indicator of this. you are being used, she sees you as an orbiter. sorry about your luck, anon.
>>
>>17230528
Why would she leave the voicemail if she just considers him an orbiter? What makes you think he's even interested in her in that way? She has a boyfriend. You sound like the same guy from that pizza thread from a week or so ago.
>>
Yeah that's pretty much what I was feeling. Guess I kinda just needed third party confirmation.

Dunno what to do though. I do enjoy talking to her and we hang out and it's fun, but I don't want to be taken for an idiot. I hope that she doesn't realise she's doing it, but it would be horrible if she was consciously doing it.
>>
>>17230528

This.
>>
Women usually have many options to fufill their ego besides their boyfriend, that's what I've learned. It looks like she's just using you
>>
Alright, so I'm pretty pissed off now thinking about it, and it's probably gonna get bought up in conversation.

Basically I'm annoyed that she went from messaging everyday to absolutely nothing. She says I'm a close/best friend, so are you telling me you can't find 5 minutes over the course of 3 or 4 days just to say hi and maintain a little contact, or am I being unreasonable? Her boyfriend is out of the country a fair bit so that's my only hangup. If it was a normal situation I'd call her out on this neglecting your friends BS.

Just seems odd to cut your friends off dead like that (it seems like she's done it to a few people as she posted on FB again that she'd reply to messages when she gets back and I've not messaged her at all, so it wasn't an indirect at me, or at least it doesn't seem to be).

I just know that if I was in her position, I'd at least try to find a few minutes to message my best friends (especially if you have set the expectation of daily interaction).

Should I call her out on it? Where do I go from here? Maybe she doesn't really realise how annoying it is?
>>
>>17230814
you're asking too much from this

it's a one-way relationship and she doesn't owe you anything at all

I bet when she was messaging you and talking to you, 95% of the time she was talking and thinking about herself instead of you

girls do this all the time, there's nothing to be angry about, you were just an attention-provider when she had nothing to do, her bf took up her time and he wouldn't like it if she spent 4 hours talking to you

if you are at a buffet the chef is not gonna be mad that you didn't eat all the pasta even if you liked it
>>
>>17230829
So what do I do next? Continue this thing as normal, just accept that we will probably go back to chatting daily and that when she's with her boyfriend she won't give a shit? Call her out and at least see what she has to say? Just ignore any messages from her and move on?

I deactivated my facebook a little while ago and she started texting me hoping that my day was ok and asking me to come back and that she hopes we could stiill be friends. I know she speaks to heaps of people, so it's not like I'm the only person giving her attention. There are certain things she does that makes me think she does think about me at least a little, like sometimes she'll message late at night and wish me a good day at work or something, and she randomly did a painting for me the other day.

So fucking confusing lol
>>
I'm actually starting to wonder if it's a case of controlling boyfriend (her choice of words were she "can't" respond to messages right now), but how do you bring that up without her thinking you are an asshole?
>>
>>17230829
He has every right to be angry. Just because women do this all the time doesn't mean we should let them get away with it. That's why guys need to wise up and cut contact with these bitches. OP needs to cut contact. He isn't getting anything out of this. Find a new girl to talk to that doesn't have a bf.
>>
>>17230866
I'm in the same position as you

I can't be fucked with the situation anymore I'm just so shitty with women. I know if I splerg out and bring it up in a conversation I'll look like a fucking retard and it'll give her the satisfaction of yet another orbiter giving in to her woman powers and if I just ignore her I'll seem like an asshole.

Fuck this man
>>
>>17230528
This.
>>
File: 1465251295787-g.jpg (30 KB, 284x288) Image search: [Google]
1465251295787-g.jpg
30 KB, 284x288
>>17230348
She was waiting for you to make a move. You didn't she moved on.
I'm 32 with a great career and still a virgin (not kissless). Doesn't bother me one bit. Women are bothersome to me and want providers. They are a leach. The world is populated enough. Bitches need to get a real job and stop riding dick for free meals. Till then I don't respect them.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.