[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[Women] How do you know if you have a yeast infection?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: URGH.jpg (72 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
URGH.jpg
72 KB, 480x360
Okay so I don't want to go to a doctor because she always tells me there isn't anything to worry about, and I am so busy lately...

Symptoms

Had a UTI for the first time in my life in December 2015 (peeing blood). Went to the emergency room, got an antibiotic cure, it killed the infection but i been having these symptoms ever since.

- Itchy vulva (not inside the vagina)
- Heavy discharge (no smell, no color)
- Hurts when I pee (burns, worst late at night)
- Pain during sex
- Pain the vagina
- Brain fog and bad memory

I asked my mother but she told me "you would know if you have that, it itches like a swarm of ants"

It's not that bad here honestly. It's such an annoyance, do i really have to go to the doctor? Can't afford it at the moment and I am sure she can't do anything for me.

I know I don't have STD because I have the same partner, and got tested for the most common types for a research program. i told them I wouldn't be "useful", but they wanted all types of data for the project. They never called back.

Could it be candida? Is that the same as yeast infection?
>>
It's obviously an infection. Go to the doctor, we cannot swab you here.
>>
Wow man vaginas are fucking gross.
Boy am I glad I'm a male.
>>
>>17230347
>I know I don't have STD because I have the same partner, and got tested
When was the last time you've gotten tested? Partners can cheat, get tested again. Go to a different doctor is cause these symptoms aren't normal.
>>
>>17230489

It's really that obvious? Don't vagians get more annoying with age? Ok urghhh.

>>17230490
They are, I don't understand why men like them.

>>17230497
I was tested in august 2015. Pretty sure he doesn't cheat, but eh you never know. Doesn't seem like the "type".

Doesn't it sound like something other women have had?
>>
Sounds like a bacterial infection. Yeast infections don't cause pain during sex or when you pee. Might be vaginosis.
>>
>heavy discharge
>pain in the vagina

>should I go to the doctor

that is so dumb a question
>>
>>17230530

I know... let's say it's a yeast infection that I left untreated since December 2015, that's 7 months untreated infection. It can't be that dangerous to walk around with it then? If it was that bad wouldn't it had turned worse than it already is and forced me to actually go to a doctor? Man I hate going to the doctors...
>>
>>17230347
>I know I don't have STD because I have the same partner,

2016 and people still believe this
YOU having the same partner all the time does not mean your partner has the same partner all the time
>>
If you are worried about yeast infections, start microwaving your underwear before you them them on. It won't prevent what you already have, but will help to prevent future infections.
>>
>>17230565

Yeah, ok.. you are right.

>>17230569

Oh okay, sure why not.

Okay so i decided to buy the over counter thing, never tried that before. Hope that works :3
>>
get some cake batter up your vagina. Queef it back out and bake it. See if it rises
>>
>>17230516
Because we're wired to. Even though they're gross, I still want them on my face.

The pains of being a straight male.
>>
>>17230676
Holy shit. Stop being stupid. Go see a doctor.
>>
>>17230530
Agreed. Holy guacamole, this better be b8.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.